♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not so much Nike/Jb fell off but they definitely don't have the hold as the "coolest" brand they did a few years ago

It's not so much Nike/Jb fell off but they definitely don't have the hold as the "coolest" brand they did a few years ago

They did fall off though. Nike and JB have not released a jaw dropping shoe in about a decade. They are living off of past retros from the 80s, 90s and 2000s with rehashed colorways. Air Mags were designed in the mid 1980s... Yeezy 1s were 2008. Lebron, KDs, Kobes? :lol:

NIKE Is way more popular and hotter than adidas

It's a way bigger shoe market out there other than the shoes only people on forums and "sneakerheads" care about. It's really not even close considering how far ahead Nike is.

Last edited:
I dont think any brand will surpass nike in any of our lifetimes

This aint AdidasTalk

Last edited:
They did fall off though. Nike and JB have not released a jaw dropping shoe in about a decade. They are living off of past retros from the 80s, 90s and 2000s with rehashed colorways. Air Mags were designed in the mid 1980s... Yeezy 1s were 2008. Lebron, KDs, Kobes? :lol:

I don't even like the Roshe but the ******* 350 Boosts are a blatant rip off of the shoe :stoneface: .

NIKE Is way more popular and hotter than adidas

It's a way bigger shoe market out there other than the shoes only people on forums and "sneakerheads" care about. It's really not even close considering how far ahead Nike is.

All facts.

They don't hear u though bro

Last edited:
adidas sneakers have been more interesting than nike sneakers recently. Boost is better than that lunar crap.

And Nike Blazers are blatant ripoffs of Converse Chuck Taylors... :rollseyes

I wear majority Nike products but, I'm just calling it like I see it

Not really. Some similarities but overall a different silhouette altogether.

Plus Nike owns Converse, so there's that.

Fact is nobody can say adidas has more innovative designs and then use the 350 boost as an example when the shoe is strikingly similar to the Roshe run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom