♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's just one game or even just a couple games, he should be fine,
I mean, i've seen nate play in some jordan 3's, they aren't that much better...

If it's just one game or even just a couple games, he should be fine,
I mean, i've seen nate play in some jordan 3's, they aren't that much better...

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Terrence's fit with the south beaches is on point.

hes wearing all black with a pink watch...
nerd.gif

reginald looking good
devil.gif
its clean and simple they are a loud shoe to begin with,,...If Wale was wearing it you woulda been licking your lips so shut up.
laugh.gif

dont tell me to shut up.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Terrence's fit with the south beaches is on point.

hes wearing all black with a pink watch...
nerd.gif

reginald looking good
devil.gif
its clean and simple they are a loud shoe to begin with,,...If Wale was wearing it you woulda been licking your lips so shut up.
laugh.gif

dont tell me to shut up.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

LMFAO. That really is a first. We're gonna start seeing NBA Players signed by Gucci and LV next. Dude really is just going through his shoe closet one by one before every game.
his closet is HUGE i bet, his new house is nuts. in the garage he has the faces of his family painted on the back wall, you can see it from a mile away
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

LMFAO. That really is a first. We're gonna start seeing NBA Players signed by Gucci and LV next. Dude really is just going through his shoe closet one by one before every game.
his closet is HUGE i bet, his new house is nuts. in the garage he has the faces of his family painted on the back wall, you can see it from a mile away
laugh.gif

A few pages back I said Hibachi was bringin the heat, but that's on some other level #+#%
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A few pages back I said Hibachi was bringin the heat, but that's on some other level #+#%
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

who wants to put money up that Arenas will rock some yeezys in a game before season's end
laugh.gif

that would make the internet go crazy.
im still laughing at this dude. he really played ball in some D&G , that is funny.....

My friend who runs a retail shop says he came in looking to buy Yeezys but they didnt have a 13. So Im pretty sure as soon as he finds them he will be wearing them

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

who wants to put money up that Arenas will rock some yeezys in a game before season's end
laugh.gif

that would make the internet go crazy.
im still laughing at this dude. he really played ball in some D&G , that is funny.....

My friend who runs a retail shop says he came in looking to buy Yeezys but they didnt have a 13. So Im pretty sure as soon as he finds them he will be wearing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom