♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
28lwgwk.jpg

Untagged.

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Yo, can anyone give me some info on the camo shirt Breezy is wearing?

Im pretty sure its BBC but cant find it on the website...

Thanks in advance

Anyone?

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Yo, can anyone give me some info on the camo shirt Breezy is wearing?

Im pretty sure its BBC but cant find it on the website...

Thanks in advance

Anyone?

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by king26

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

x2_43e71af

This is the silliest thing I've ever seen. !%*? Who thought of that all white idea? And not to mention it look like they never even bothered to iron their clothes.
Someone's gotta inform these three clowns about the wonders of Clorox.

He said on Twitter that they were going to photo shop some things once the video was edited.

I'm almost sure he said they were going to change his hat to the Nationals

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by king26

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

x2_43e71af

This is the silliest thing I've ever seen. !%*? Who thought of that all white idea? And not to mention it look like they never even bothered to iron their clothes.
Someone's gotta inform these three clowns about the wonders of Clorox.

He said on Twitter that they were going to photo shop some things once the video was edited.

I'm almost sure he said they were going to change his hat to the Nationals

Originally Posted by rhester

-Beckham stay with the clean fits..
-Hov with his usual crappy looking fitting/looking denim that prolly cost more than my outfit..

Anyway CB x Huarache's

2upbo60.jpg

ANYONE know where to find that tank top? I've been looking since I first saw that video and its damn near impossible. Any help would be appreciated *patiently waits to be called a hypebeast*

Originally Posted by rhester

-Beckham stay with the clean fits..
-Hov with his usual crappy looking fitting/looking denim that prolly cost more than my outfit..

Anyway CB x Huarache's

2upbo60.jpg

ANYONE know where to find that tank top? I've been looking since I first saw that video and its damn near impossible. Any help would be appreciated *patiently waits to be called a hypebeast*

Best bet is bay or vintage clothing stores. They have that one in Vegas that has a lot of vintage sports stuff like that, can't remember the name tho.

Best bet is bay or vintage clothing stores. They have that one in Vegas that has a lot of vintage sports stuff like that, can't remember the name tho.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Damn thats what I feared...thanks for the help man

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Damn thats what I feared...thanks for the help man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom