♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them shorts damn near at capri levels
roll.gif

I cant believe yall wear Jeans like D. Revis, those pants dont have enough breathing room. NOMO.
Capris?? sorry i like my shorts past my knees 2, not above. Those shorts look sick up there.
NT on that levis Ex-girlfriend swag
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, which aint swag at all

I cant believe yall wear Jeans like D. Revis, those pants dont have enough breathing room. NOMO.
Capris?? sorry i like my shorts past my knees 2, not above. Those shorts look sick up there.
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, which aint swag at all

That's too damn long bro!...lol

I would rock mines but is too damn cold in ny...next week in DR I will!

That's too damn long bro!...lol

I would rock mines but is too damn cold in ny...next week in DR I will!

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, which aint swag at all

Who the hell are you to determine what swag is? You prolly on some southpole jeans with a Fubu jersey swag.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, which aint swag at all

Who the hell are you to determine what swag is? You prolly on some southpole jeans with a Fubu jersey swag.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

JRodski wrote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood

JRodski wrote:
tryin to find some cargos like the ones wayne has on. most of the ones i come across are either too short or have some type of funky camo pattern. im lookin for somethin below the knee, that has that distressed/worn look to them...

anyone?
http://www.rothco.com/general/index...ail/item/4784/subcat/380/prodid/179/from/left

lol, my man stay recommending the rothco joints. they have the wash/worn look i want based on that pic but they dont look like the legnth im lookin for. im 5'8 and based on the size chart they have i would wear a Med. which is only is 10 inch inseam. thats gotta be @ my knee or @ the very least above it.

im guessing you have some of these since you stand by them so strongly. mind postin some pix in the camo shorts thread in general?

I'm 5'8 202 & I have these. Probably my fave pair of shorts in my closet. I copped a Large Regular & when pulled up on my waist they touch the top of my calf
2eb8mmc.jpg

Am sorry but them shorts make you look like a manlet 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

JRodski wrote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood

JRodski wrote:
tryin to find some cargos like the ones wayne has on. most of the ones i come across are either too short or have some type of funky camo pattern. im lookin for somethin below the knee, that has that distressed/worn look to them...

anyone?
http://www.rothco.com/general/index...ail/item/4784/subcat/380/prodid/179/from/left

lol, my man stay recommending the rothco joints. they have the wash/worn look i want based on that pic but they dont look like the legnth im lookin for. im 5'8 and based on the size chart they have i would wear a Med. which is only is 10 inch inseam. thats gotta be @ my knee or @ the very least above it.

im guessing you have some of these since you stand by them so strongly. mind postin some pix in the camo shorts thread in general?

I'm 5'8 202 & I have these. Probably my fave pair of shorts in my closet. I copped a Large Regular & when pulled up on my waist they touch the top of my calf
2eb8mmc.jpg

Am sorry but them shorts make you look like a manlet 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

those undefeated IV's are sick. that polo "raekwon" snowbeach jacket is dope. the condition he has it on it very very hard to find. 2 L's up for the LO-LIFES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom