“We(black ppl) are the only ppl confused to white supremacy”-chris black

speaking on alot of our people being confused as to what white supremacy is (its not just caucasian people but include iranians,mixed hispanics,asians,irish,italians etc) & how alot of our people make excuses & try to include others as minorities with us when they are all against us(this video is in wake of the garlic fest shooting where the dude was a mixed iranian & italian dude who had white supremacy allegiance)

u know
i get kinda tired of these convos
they not leading anywhere
either we gonna do something about it or not
cause these convos aint moving nothing along
and if it is
it aint moving fast enough

QUOTED. FOR. EFFECTIVENESS.

Too many of our people love the circular race talk that goes nowhere.

We, men of color, are the one AND ONLY solution to our problems, so called caucasians gain nothing by being "fair", but most out people have fallen into the "woke" paradigm and are obsessed with seeking "equality" from so called white people while putting minimal effort into addressing our issues ourselves.

Just imagine the feeling of not just thinking it
But actually experiencing it

Dude I’m Latino in a southern state they want us out the country lol. They have parades about how much they want us out lol

They kill our people and it don’t make the news because you can’t trace nothing back to them. They immigrants with family only in Mexico no one knows how they die.

But yeah everyone’s out to get you

Link up with like minded individuals. Learn to hunt, learn weapon proficiency. Learn to make fire. Learn to grow and harvest plants. Teach your children. Teach your family. Teach your loved ones.

Protect and love each other.

DO NOT BE DISTRACTED by the babble and smoke and mirrors or what everyone else is doing. You already know what it is, these folks on YouTube ain’t telling you anything new.

Dude I’m Latino in a southern state they want us out the country lol. They have parades about how much they want us out lol

They kill our people and it don’t make the news because you can’t trace nothing back to them. They immigrants with family only in Mexico no one knows how they die.

imagine what it feels like being a black latino and persecuted because of your black background AND latino background.
foh.

its not all in our heads but the fact that you said that shows your ignorance and your lack of understanding of the reality of what it means to be and what it feels like being black in a world that doesn't give a **** about you but has exploited and taken everything from you.

I bet you listen to hip hop, use our slang, dress in our styles, etc. too.
smh in disgust.

QUOTED. FOR. EFFECTIVENESS.

Too many of our people love the circular race talk that goes nowhere.

We, men of color, are the one AND ONLY solution to our problems, so called caucasians gain nothing by being "fair", but most out people have fallen into the "woke" paradigm and are obsessed with seeking "equality" from so called white people while putting minimal effort into addressing our issues ourselves.

our issues were caused by them. keep it a buck.
I agree that we should stop seeking
but that's about it.
we should take.

Who's plight is worse :lol:

Clown post

That’s what I’m saying people be posting on here wanting to have the throne of who has it worst...When all minorities go thru it
na. you're confusing all minorities have gone through stuff with black ppl haven't had it the worst and that's not the case.
its not about trying to outdo someone as far as who has had it the worst. its about telling the truth.
we have had everything taken from us. EVERYTHING.
if we are keeping it all the way 100, many latinos wouldn't even exist as they know it without an African being enslaved and surviving being ripped from the continent and being brought over here and made to work to death.

no one should ever fix their fingers or lips to come out with some bs in regards to what black ppl have and continue to go through.
ever.

the audacity.

That’s what I’m saying people be posting on here wanting to have the throne of who has it worst...When all minorities go thru it

Feel like this is the same tired argument of white dudes who mistake and equate privilege and adversity as the same concepts.

All things are not equal, I can pull up federal statistics and studies derived from them right now and show you you're making a nonsensical statement but i've found people just dig their heels in farther regardless.

Son is hitting an elegant swan dive into a pool of snake oil if you believe otherwise.

Dudes stay trying to treat this like some childish game of struggle olympics and not real life.

Bruh your last few post are nothing but pure ignorance and a insult to black people.

I encourage you to read some literature(not youtube or a internet article) on race in american and black people before commenting on the topic as if you have the answers to the plight of black people.

Also, its not the responsibility of black people to sympathize with the plights of any other minority.

GT F O H like black people are supposed to care about your southern latino problems like we are even remotely in the same struggle. No one is comparing whats worse, we just have our own struggle to focus on and somehow non-blacks love to insert themselves into what we got going and create a comparison for sympathy.

With all do respect F O H.

The original post is saying black folks should be against all miniorities, and to think that every race is out to get them

I just think that’s wrong to think like that and that’s it.

Sure it's wrong to think like that but when there's evidence that so many people who seemed to have your back end up betraying you and taking everything they can, can you not understand where that thought process comes form?
It's not about superiority but about caution.
It's like camping in a known dangerous location, not every animal is poisonous or out to harm you, but you are not going to let your guard down because there's "some good out there".

It's like folks have a problem with black people not trusting others, but don't care to consider what caused us to be not so trustworthy. If your experiences allow you trust people, cool. Let other folks protect themselves

“I’ll tell you what’s at the bottom of it,” he said. “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

- President Lyndon B Johnson

The original post is saying black folks should be against all miniorities, and to think that every race is out to get them

I just think that’s wrong to think like that and that’s it.

= Big Facts!

...also

AND...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom