•Marine Biology appreciation post•

I am not a biologist by any means but have always been fascinated by the ocean since I was super young. Just to think only 10 percent of the ocean has been explored and all the creatures and animals we have seen and not seen. Anyone else wonder what is out there? Few of my favorites

Giant manta ray
Colossal squid
Sunfish
Moray eel
Whale shark

I used to want to be a marine biologist when I was a kid. Think I got the idea from watching free willy. I definitely appreciate oceanic life. of course my favorite animal would be the orca. I was fortunate enough to have seen a pod in the wild when I took a trip up to the Pacific Northwest. One of the best days of my life.

4CCFFE9D-24AE-480E-AC5E-43E350D4979F.jpeg

Orcas fire. I actually live in PNW.

the ocean is incredibly beautiful and so interesting to say the least.

Man that’s my favorite part of the US. I’m trying to live in Seattle for a year once I’m finished with school and stuff. Love it up there

I feel the opposite. I am scared of the waters. No idea what’s going on in there

I definitely understand that. When you’re out on the ocean and see how vast it is, it’s a lot to take in. And it’s even more overwhelming when you hear researchers saying they’ve only explored approximately 10% of it all :wow:

But it’s something about it that’s just incredibly fascinating to me. I plan on going swimming with sharks down in Jupiter Florida for my birthday.

Had a friend who worked for the aquarium on-call. She'd have to go and rescue beached whales, injured penguins, etc.

Said one day they got a call from a random woman who said she rescued a seal and when they asked her what she did with it she said "it's on my couch."

Said one day they got a call from a random woman who said she rescued a seal and when they asked her what she did with it she said "it's on my couch."

That is funny and shocking! Can’t believe some people out there :lol: :smh:

I went whale watching back in ‘05 for a college class and it was cool seeing them in action. Haven’t been on a boat since though.

MK Ultra programming in full effect.

Cardi and Megan come out with a song called W.A.P and a few days later we have a thread about da ocean in all its wet glory. Not-a-coincidence!!

blackdudeynot.gif

JP I appreciate the ocean. Still waiting on us to find Atlantis.

I used to want to be a marine biologist when I was a kid. Think I got the idea from watching free willy. I definitely appreciate oceanic life. of course my favorite animal would be the orca. I was fortunate enough to have seen a pod in the wild when I took a trip up to the Pacific Northwest. One of the best days of my life.

4CCFFE9D-24AE-480E-AC5E-43E350D4979F.jpeg

Killer whales are dicks. Hard to feel sorry for Willy when his fam killing baby seals and flinging them around in the air for fun before eating them.

Meanwhile those seals eat penguins, while those penguins eat fish. It’s the circle of life fam :lol:

1598041550595.jpeg

1598041569732.jpeg

Leopard seals are SCARY AF! I love marine biology and zoology.
Leathetback Turtle >>>>>>>>

Living in Florida has it’s perks :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Was out fishing with my cousin one day. He’s sitting on the dock. A HUGEEEEE manatee swam by. That thing was enormous. Had to be 10-15 feet. It was LARGE

4EC4F9C1-075C-4F45-9F4E-7E6B4B0A1BC7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom