→ The Official: Pac Div Thread: Album: "GMB" Out Now! ←

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by wada7

they havent finished the album cover, so it isn't coming out today
This should've been one of the first priorities. Dudes  need to get it together
30t6p3b.gif

These dudes stay on some bs, they dont deserve to blow...
N's should just get regular jobs and make music as a hobby...

Originally Posted by rhester

roll.gif
this caught me off guard.

They need to get their priorities together and put the mixtape out asap. "Don't Mention It" is still
pimp.gif
tho

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

roll.gif
this caught me off guard.

They need to get their priorities together and put the mixtape out asap. "Don't Mention It" is still
pimp.gif
tho

This doesn't make sense. It was suppose to drop a week ago and postponed. That means they didn't have a damn album cover then. Now that's the excuse for why it's not out now? Next thing you know the damn thing isn't even mixed.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

This doesn't make sense. It was suppose to drop a week ago and postponed. That means they didn't have a damn album cover then. Now that's the excuse for why it's not out now? Next thing you know the damn thing isn't even mixed.
whats worse is that apparently Don Cannon is hosting it now
which means it will probably take another week just to put his tags on it

i dont think havin the "Cannon" stamp on your mixtape will increase downloads or even get you more publicity.. to me it actually makes the tape less enjoyable to listen to and kills the quality of the music.. just like it did with Big Sean's Finally Famous 3.. the no DJ version is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

i agree ^. in 2011 there is no need for it. Especially if dude didnt even contribute to the project (and we all know he didnt).

Cannon & Drama just ruining mixtapes hosting it.

At least Ill Will and Rockstar dont.

Yeah, having a dj on your tape does nothing but make dudes not wanna download...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

^ Is a Cannon-less version dropping later?
i can't say for certain, but ill definitely be looking into what i can do
if it does it probably won't drop for a couple weeks like Big Sean's FFv3 did without tags

This tape is good as hell. Way better than "Don't Mention It" imo.

damn....i really liked "dont mention it" so i really need to listen to this asap.. anti freeze and take me high are thee jams though

This tape is good as hell. Way better than "Don't Mention It" imo.
Maybe I need to sit on it for a bit but not feeling it as much as DMI or Church League...
ohwell.gif

If I knew a Cannon-less version was coming soon I would've never even listened to this one.

This is just as good as DMI and CLC.

Back
Top Bottom