∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Never mind, I looked it up. It's the LT.

Crazy that this dude who sending out cops to solve this murder when he's behind it

all kinds of confused still. :lol:

velcoro with the god level restraint only to slam dunk the alley oop in the end. :pimp:

this episode seemed long/moved slow, in a good way.

Yup I knew it was him after what that missing girl Frank talked to said. So hes doing this cause Caspere was about to give everyone up?? Theres so many subplots that this can get confusing at times

RIP to the god warrior 
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

All types of feels 
tired.gif

yeah too many subplots, wish they would of went a simpler route rather than adding a new one every episode until now, they'll prob. all wrap up to one big thing, but it's still annoying to try and keep up with what plot they're referring to. i've enjoyed the season for the most part, few episodes were fillers and unneeded but overall, it's been a good season thus far. Acting not as good as first season though.

Hate it had to be Paul man

The writing was on the wall tho ..his story was always second fiddle to Ray and Ani

Ray finally got dem yams tho [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Honestly besides last seasons shootout in episode 4, which episode remotely comes close to the suspense and questions answered from this episode or was memorable ??
The finale, episode before the finale, when they found le doux....
Last week's episode was even better than this week's

Definitely my favorite episode of the season.

Top episode from the series? Might be reaching but it was definitely a very good one

vv finally looking like a pro.

can't believe they shot special ops guy.

glad a bunch of plot lines are converging. gonna need to go back and rewatch the season after next Sunday.

Honestly besides last seasons shootout in episode 4, which episode remotely comes close to the suspense and questions answered from this episode or was memorable ??

You wilding lol. Episode was good. But the last 2 episodes of S1, and the aforementioned gang shoutout one were clearly better.

Last two episodes of season one easily. Even the episode in season one when they're undercover with the scene at the projects, that scene was extremely tense.

Never cared for Paul's storyline.

Last edited:
Man...

Them feels. The last scene with his girl :frown:.

cohle%2Bcrying.gif

Paul went out like a true G.

As mentioned, I hate how "These tunnels go all over LA..." yet he shows up at that one exit where Paul escapes. Campers man. :smh:

kEz4kdx.gif

Last edited:
Vince catching bodies left and right AND acting his *** off this episode. 
pimp.gif

Ray finally getting a taste of those sweet, succulent, EEOC-complaint-causing yambs. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Riggins again on gawd level status in the tunnels...  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...only to be murked by that cornball vamp Franklin.  
mean.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

My feels were all over the place this episode, which is the sign of an excellent episode.  Next week looks pretty intense, too.  This show is wrapping up very nicely.  

Not sure how I'd exactly go about ranking the 15 total episodes I've seen so far, but to me, #1 was the fake story about the shootout, mixed with the actual visuals when MM picked up that AK and started sprayin into the woods. That episode was out ******* standing.

This one tho, start to finish, had my hands clenched the whole time. Truly great hour.

This might be the best episode of the two seasons, no lie.

It is.

yeah too many subplots, wish they would of went a simpler route rather than adding a new one every episode until now, they'll prob. all wrap up to one big thing, but it's still annoying to try and keep up with what plot they're referring to. i've enjoyed the season for the most part, few episodes were fillers and unneeded but overall, it's been a good season thus far. Acting not as good as first season though.

There are tons of plots. :pimp:
I just don't see how you can mention in one breath a new plot (although true) is delivered each ep, but then say some eps were fillers, fillers? Can't label them "fillers" when they are delivering plots.

And Vince getting love on the acting tip tonight, about damn time. Dude has killed his role, it just took everyone a while to see it I guess, he's smashed this though.

Last edited:
Ray and Ani hooking up was done really well. Not cheesy, straight G believable. They did that scene right

Back
Top Bottom