★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

6 of the 9 people left are black ….. they stuck together thus far and America is pissed calling them racist 😂😂😂

Last edited:
This game needs a major overhaul. Should’ve happened after Cody literally played a perfect game last season. This season has been really boring and the game in general is broken.
- Derrick from BB16 solved how to win and it’s been done every season. Majority alliances keep steamrolling and it’s uneventful and predictable
- Social media has made all the players walk on eggshells and afraid to be villains, so we get very boring gameplay
- Diary rooms are way too scripted and the show in general has become so overproduced
- Too much “doing what the HOH wants” and not enough individual gameplay

Since Derek X left I’m pretty much tuned out on the rest of the season

Tiffany hoh could be interesting with that coin of destiny twist. Sarah Beth will probably end up going home anyways. :lol:

I had no idea y’all we’re watching I’ve seen every episode :lol:

The closest anyone has gotten to even detecting the Cookout was when Derek X a week ago was saying during a chat in the room with someone that all the white males were out and that that is unusual for the show, and that’s still far away from anyone figuring it out at all. :lol:

I had no idea y’all we’re watching I’ve seen every episode :lol:

The closest anyone has gotten to even detecting the Cookout was when Derek X a week ago was saying during a chat in the room with someone that all the white males were out and that that is unusual for the show, and that’s still far away from anyone figuring it out at all. :lol:
I’ve watched all episodes … it’s been boring yes … no body really playing …. But glad the African American players are doing great

Julie’s mic was ****ed up all of Thursday’s two-hour episode, can’t have just been me :lol:

Kyland is dumb for planning on going with Xavier to the Final 2. He’ll lose that. His best chance was to take Xavier out there when Xavier was next to Hannah, instead he used the veto for him. 🙈

😲 :emoji_fire: I was still watching when the cookout was making moves too.

I've watched a few seasons begining to end in the past. This season just seemed boring to me tho. Now that I find out The Cookout was taking heads I shoulda stuck it out 😒
I like the fact a black persona is going to win ..:.: I would say the season was boring …. Cookout was surgical … 😂

I knew Tiffany was gonna be the first one from the cookout to leave. Although she created it, she had her own personal game that didn’t align with the cookout. That last HOH she won was the final straw.

Yeah. I really like Tiffany and wanted her to win. They shoulda targeted x and ky when they had the chance.

Kyland was salty af :wow: Seemed like he wanted to fight Xavier. That was the only entertaining thing to happen the whole season :lol:

Last edited:
Julie’s mic was ****ed up all of Thursday’s two-hour episode, can’t have just been me :lol:

Kyland is dumb for planning on going with Xavier to the Final 2. He’ll lose that. His best chance was to take Xavier out there when Xavier was next to Hannah, instead he used the veto for him. 🙈
Mans was on that honorable steeze for the cameras

X was ready to put them paws on Kyland for brining up his nephew.

Kyland ****ed up his veto for saving X and for him wanting to take X to the final two was idiotic. His ego got in the way.

Back
Top Bottom