☘️ Boston Celtics Official 2023-2024 Regular Season Thread ☘️

My god Tatum dude is the same age as me and is my favorite team's superstar 2 way player!!! That jersey is about to be copped

Was at the game Thursday night. One of the best games I've been to, right up there with opening night 2007 and the Christmas Kyrie game last year. Just an all around great performance by Tatum. I feel like if they gave it to him at the end of the 4th or at the end of the first OT to win it, he could have easily just drove it in. He seemed that unstoppable. No complaints here though.

Robert Williams needs more playing time. He better than Theiss and Kanter. Dude gonna be a problem for years to come

I already knew he was hurt. Been monitoring him throughout the season. Bet you wondering why lol

He gotta get his body right so he can play big minutes. I can see him being a major piece in the rotation for the next 3-5 years.

I already knew he was hurt. Been monitoring him throughout the season. Bet you wondering why lol

He gotta get his body right so he can play big minutes. I can see him being a major piece in the rotation for the next 3-5 years.

Yeah if he becomes Capela light I'd be thrilled. Just has to learn that he doesn't need to jump into outer space every time he leaves the floor.

Looks like we're gonna avoid both KAT and Dame on this WC trip.

3-1 or 2-2 should be good

as for Kemba, it’s good that he’s resting up but I do hope THAT’S the case and not something serious. I saw a stat like he’s never missed a game when he was on the Hornets or something like that

3-1 or 2-2 should be good

as for Kemba, it’s good that he’s resting up but I do hope THAT’S the case and not something serious. I saw a stat like he’s never missed a game when he was on the Hornets or something like that

Yeah it was something like he missed only 6 games in his entire tenure with the Hornets. Already missed that with us in the 1st half of the season.

I was wondering why Nick Nurse kept him out there for as long as he did in the AS game Sunday.

Can't be a Celtics fan unless you live in Boston and talk like a southie. :lol::lol:
A southie? Southie is a place my friend. Let’s just keep it about basketball because you know nothing about this area…Your blasphemous. Dealing with a bunch of frauds fans in here.

Good win. All the starters played well.

Love that Brad gave Romeo the minutes like he did tonight. He competes when he's out there and the experience is great for him. Don't care if he misses a couple shots.

Good win. All the starters played well.

Love that Brad gave Romeo the minutes like he did tonight. He competes when he's out there and the experience is great for him. Don't care if he misses a couple shots.

Dude locked up Beasley hard on one of the possessions that Beasley had to reset with the shot clock running out. I keep forgetting Langford’s tall and with a long wingspan :lol:

All Star Tatum on a DIFFERENT LEVEL:pimp:

the refs sucked BADLY :lol:

Great team win!

Back
Top Bottom