☘️ Boston Celtics Official 2023-2024 Regular Season Thread ☘️

Another name to keep an eye on - Glenn Robinson III. Would only cost a 2nd round pick.

The hard part about dealing Kanter is it opens up the whole narrative of Danny Ainge treating players like assets. Agents are keeping an eye on him, especially after what he did to Baynes.
What? Kanter. Why would anyone give a f about kanter? If he dealt Hayward then it would definitely look like he treats players as assets.

Only reason I'd move Kanter is if Houston wanted him for some reason over Theis in a Capela trade, but I don't see that being the case whatsoever.

Other than that, he's too valuable to just be salary matching in a trade. His rebounding and interior scoring make him a real difference maker.

Only reason I'd move Kanter is if Houston wanted him for some reason over Theis in a Capela trade, but I don't see that being the case whatsoever.

Other than that, he's too valuable to just be salary matching in a trade. His rebounding and interior scoring make him a real difference maker.

His interior scoring is a sight to behold. Hawks didn't have an answer for it LOL.

BRUH, off topic (kinda), but I'm dead inside after Mookie being dealt... I hope Danny doesn't pull that same **** on the Jays in the future

Thats their jobs..players can screw franchises just as bad. Look at leonard last year. It goes both way.

His interior scoring is a sight to behold. Hawks didn't have an answer for it LOL.

BRUH, off topic (kinda), but I'm dead inside after Mookie being dealt... I hope Danny doesn't pull that same **** on the Jays in the future
Pretty glad I don't care about baseball as much as I once did. Still sucks though. Stuff like that doesn't happen to stars in the NBA with the cap and whatnot.

Just to be clear... we welcome our friendly neighbors to north in here with open arms :D

Glad to be here. I usually don't talk much sports on NT since it's usually a mess down here. Spend most of my time on the realgm forums talking hoop, but I must say - this thread has me surprised about the quality of content. Weren't too many of us back in the day, so I left after I got sick and tired of arguing with Kobe (RIP) and Lebron stans. You guys know your stuff.....except for that one dude. I probably have more Celtics jerseys than he has IQ points.

Glad to be here. I usually don't talk much sports on NT since it's usually a mess down here. Spend most of my time on the realgm forums talking hoop, but I must say - this thread has me surprised about the quality of content. Weren't too many of us back in the day, so I left after I got sick and tired of arguing with Kobe (RIP) and Lebron stans. You guys know your stuff.....except for that one dude. I probably have more Celtics jerseys than he has IQ points.
Bro you are legit a dummy. You keep saying your done but then keep bringing me up. If you have a crush on me valentines day is coming up so i mean..treat bae.

You’re the one over here saying that putting Kanter on the table makes Danny Ainge look like he considers EVERY player an asset. You’re a moron

You’re just upset that I don’t agree with your Forsberg opinion. over here getting mad popping a blood vessel getting maple syrup everywhere.

Bro you are legit a dummy. You keep saying your done but then keep bringing me up. If you have a crush on me valentines day is coming up so i mean..treat bae.

You’re the one over here saying that putting Kanter on the table makes Danny Ainge look like he considers EVERY player an asset. You’re a moron

You’re just upset that I don’t agree with your Forsberg opinion. over here getting mad popping a blood vessel getting maple syrup everywhere.

dawg shut the **** up

Nah you just sound like a 12 year old and making fun of a dudes disability

“pop a blood vessel getting maple syrup everywhere”

you kidding me? :rofl:
Show me where I made fun of someone’s disability… If you’re going to be on TV you need to be able to speak properly. Do you know that Steve Harvey used to stutter? Do you think he would be where he is now if he stuttered ?know he worked on it and he’s probably the most famous guy in the world because of it. Do you know how hard it is for him to work at that? It’s about being professional you’re on TV it’s a business that’s how I think of it.

Rumor was that Houston wanted Smart, which wasn't gonna happen. We'll see what the next day and a half brings us...

Oh yeah hell naw. Nope. That would entirely f*ck up the team chemistry.
I think Ainge is 100% firm on not touching any of the core 5. Chemistry is special with those guys. I do think he'll do Theis/Romeo/VP/pick though if Houston would take it.

We'll have to see what happens with these talks they've apparently been having with Atlanta. I feel like the Hawks would be absolute morons for trading Collins to them.

Interested to see what this draft compensation would be that would allow Atlanta to get Capela for a pick and Evan Turner's expiring. No way they are giving them this year's pick unprotected, right?

Interested to see what this draft compensation would be that would allow Atlanta to get Capela for a pick and Evan Turner's expiring. No way they are giving them this year's pick unprotected, right?

Probably top 5 protected this year, top 3 protection in 2021. Hawks think they can be a playoff team next year with Trae/Hunter/Huerter/Collins/Capela.

Trade done. Forgot they had the BKN pick.

I feel like this is a missed opportunity for the Cs.

I'm confused as to what the hell Denver is doing. I guess getting a 1st round pick for Beasley isn't bad, since Monte Morris has surpassed him.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. Denver is getting Vonleh too.

Back
Top Bottom