OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i pray mount is a smoke screen. I’m seeing some crazy prices being quoted from Chelsea on a player with a year left on his contract.

idk what the price is but that guy isnt worth more than 20m, theres more talent in the united academy than mason mount

idk what the price is but that guy isnt worth more than 20m, theres more talent in the united academy than mason mount
He has talent, however, he disappears from time to time and he looked as if he has regressed. He has his moments where he can dramatically impact the game (see chelseas champions league run when they played against Porto)A certain manager might be able to get him straight.

couldnt agree more, but god not kane, no more english tax, im sick of it, 10M to let harry walk is gonna be the best thing they can do this summer

He has talent, however, he disappears from time to time and he looked as if he has regressed. He has his moments where he can dramatically impact the game (see chelseas champions league run when they played against Porto)A certain manager might be able to get him straight.
I’m so glad you said this. I feel like this could be the case, new manager, fresh start .. at his age might be perfect scenario to reinvigorate his career. I still don’t want us to pay anymore than you paid for ox

not mad at the milan kits tbh
I don’t like. Wish the gradient to black was stronger. Too much red. It’s not the worst but I doubt we remember it in 10 years time.

Last edited:
I’m so glad you said this. I feel like this could be the case, new manager, fresh start .. at his age might be perfect scenario to reinvigorate his career. I still don’t want us to pay anymore than you paid for ox
Yeah, I wouldn't gamble that much on him, considering there are other options, and he got 1 year left on his deal.

Need some hot takes. Predictions for what this summer’s shock transfer/transfer request will be now that Benzema seems set to stay

Back
Top Bottom