OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Whenever Kroenke’s son gets screen time on All Or Nothing:

1659720052898.gif

Whoa, that Boca shirt is simply beautiful, need. Benteke to DC random AF, I might actually show up to a match.

Arsenal's lineup: agreed, the squad picks itself! The front 4 and their interchangeability has got me salivating, hopefully Jesus can be an outlet for the young guns to make another step in quality. Crystal palace will be tough but hopefully we can get the 3 points and start leaving our horrible last decade behind. COYG!

Whoa, that Boca shirt is simply beautiful, need. Benteke to DC random AF, I might actually show up to a match.

Arsenal's lineup: agreed, the squad picks itself! The front 4 and their interchangeability has got me salivating, hopefully Jesus can be an outlet for the young guns to make another step in quality. Crystal palace will be tough but hopefully we can get the 3 points and start leaving our horrible last decade behind. COYG!
The only thing I'm worried about is forward depth. No healthy ESR means our most dangerous backup is Pepe, who, really, hasn't been impressive enough to hang our hopes on in a tense game.

But a healthy Tierney on the bench? 😍

First game of the season. Gotta show love to other contenders. At home in South London

In for 30th season of the Prem :pimp:

Citeh win the league
Haaland and Gabby share the Golden Boot
Saka PFA young player of the year
KDB PFA player of the year
4th-6th going to be tight, between United, Chelsea and Arsenal

our attack is looking nasty without a true 9. everyones interchanging all over the place and the defense doesn't know what to do with us. I'm a fan so far

So what’s the preference on Richard Arlison vs Gabby Jesus as the #9 for Brasil NT? Or is there a better alternate out there

Back
Top Bottom