OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Because there’s a legal way of doing things. The onus wasn’t on Man City’s owners to prove they were innocent at that time.
Some of the charges were tied to their refusal to provide information thus obstructing an investigation (one of the few charges that stuck) so the onus was on them . Also this article below clearly says “Judgment rules that much of Uefa’s case was ‘time-barred’”.. so clearly those limitations impacted the ruling. Paint it however you want.. it’s fishy af that all of your larger sponsors happen to be owned by the same ppl that own your club.. cmon man people aren’t that naive

Some of the charges were tied to their refusal to provide information thus obstructing an investigation (one of the few charges that stuck) so the onus was on them . Also this article below clearly says “Judgment rules that much of Uefa’s case was ‘time-barred’”.. so clearly those limitations impacted the ruling. Paint it however you want.. it’s fishy af that all of your larger sponsors happen to be owned by the same ppl that own your club.. cmon man people aren’t that naive

I wasn’t saying they aren’t doing shady business, but wanting someone to get a court order before they can see your financial documents doesn’t imply shady/shifty activity. I’m not willingly giving anyone any info unless I’m legally obligated to do so. Damn near every corporation operates like that.

I wasn’t saying they aren’t doing shady business, but wanting someone to get a court order before they can see your financial documents doesn’t imply shady/shifty activity. I’m not willingly giving anyone any info unless I’m legally obligated to do so. Damn near every corporation operates like that.
I think we are going in circles… this wasn’t them just holding out until being ordered to. They got charged because they were ordered to and still delayed aka obstructing an investigation. That’s what the podcast was alluding to.. why do that if you are being upfront and honest.

I think we are going in circles… this wasn’t them just holding out until being ordered to. They got charged because they were ordered to and still delayed aka obstructing an investigation. That’s what the podcast was alluding to.. why do that if you are being upfront and honest.

Ok, fair enough. They cook the books like every other owner does and UEFA/PL decided they weren’t gonna look the other way anymore.

I’m telling y’all.. they ****ed up the moment they “generated” more revenue than Madrid… we not that stupid b.

West Brom's manager was working underneath Biesla in his Leeds days. he's in thoughts to take over. Poch is even mentioned :lol: #LeedsSpot

German manager at Madrid? is that a first? can't think of it any off top #RMspot

1675742227027.jpeg

Damn. So Ansu Fati had part of his left meniscus removed. Not a good idea for the long term as he will have early arthritis

That poor kid can’t catch a break

Despite all the attempted spins with City, most of us can put 2 and 2 together.

That said, there is a part of me that thinks that maybe FFP isn’t perfect. And there could be some amendment to allow a building up period where the laws are more lax. As things stand it imo favors the status quo too much. But then again if all the new upstarts are state-funded sportswashing projects that bribe supposed regulatory bodies and inflate the market for normal football clubs they could also **** themselves.

This City thing is for real huh? They’ve been cooking the books all these years? I would like to see some asterisks added to those EPL titles.

This City thing is for real huh? They’ve been cooking the books all these years? I would like to see some asterisks added to those EPL titles.
All allegations nothing proven.

People gonna believe that regardless tho just like last time.

Indeed. It's clear that they cook the books cause they splash on players who they eventually turn into bench players and send off on loan. No real club can afford to do that without suffering financially in some way.

Indeed. It's clear that they cook the books cause they splash on players who they eventually turn into bench players and send off on loan. No real club can afford to do that without suffering financially in some way.

How many more trophies would we have if these crooks weren’t pulling this sham? I’m sick :smh:

How many more trophies would we have if these crooks weren’t pulling this sham? I’m sick :smh:
Prolly 0, you guys still had cheap owners and before Klopp, manager had little say on new signings. If anything Chelsea and United would've gotten players like Aguero

Prolly 0, you guys still had cheap owners and before Klopp, manager had little say on new signings. If anything Chelsea and United would've gotten players like Aguero

What’s the timeframe for these allegations? These last few years we’ve lost the league to them by single digits on multiple occasions

Doesn't mean they would have flourished as much as they did on said teams like they did on city. City was financially able to field world class teams and continue to acquire more talent every year. You think Chelsea was going to be able to afford Aguero, Silva on top of the big name players they've had on their roster previously? The talent would have been spread out more evenly.

Back
Top Bottom