⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
3CLs in a row say "no."

Busting-Up-Cracking-Up-Funny-Laugh-Laughter-Lol-GIF.gif
How many cl’s without cr7?

fraud!
Cant even beat 2nd division farmers without the false goat.

Coupé It Coupé It is Klopp still the best manager in the world?
Reign on the top was shorter than leprechauns.

Is the title really out of reach though?
Doesn’t seem too far fetched that pool turn it around.

Yeah, i think its a bit much to say they are already out of the race being only 6 points off the top. They still have a game left with everyone in the top 4

It's defintitely not given the way the league is shaping up but they don't look nearly as deadly as they have the last 2 seasons.

Injuries in defence have hurt them for sure but its moreso their all world attack that's been struggling more than anything as of late. Thought adding Thiago would've taken it up a level but not really so far

Once this squad is healthy again, watch out. That point may come too late in the season for us to win any trophies though.

HAHA Madrid lost to a third division side, TRASH. Real Mierdad! The FASCISTS lost, in humiliating fashion. Good for them and their ingrained racist values. The world is looking brighter, Trump is out of office, RM fans eating crow, all is good in the world. Now if they can stop defending a known rapist and things will get better.

Of course Klopp is still the best manager. This run of bad game happens, maybe it’s time for a players changes this summer. But with the limited budget Klopp has won titles compared to other managers is impressive.

He didn’t spend hundreds of millions like Pep, his recruiting is top notch. And he brought home a title to LIVERPOOL....after 30 years.

This run of bad games won’t change my mind :lol:

While obvs you don't want to see anyone contract Covid, I'm surprised it hasn't happened more often. I've seen so many managers do the elbow-bump greeting, but then proceed to give a hug and chat a few words up-close without masks. Then they spend the entire rubbing their eyes, touching their mouth and nose. I saw several shots of that last night from Burnley manager Sean Dyche. 😓

Love the Liverpool over reactions. They are having a tough run of form. Team is far from "finished"
Odegaard to Arsenal is a good move for them. Shame he couldn't break into the RM team i was low key hyped they brought him back after he performed last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom