⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dude vtotheinay vtotheinay was adamant about Sancho needing to stick around last summer because Dortmund could challenge for the league this season

There's a club challenging Bayern so far but it's not Dortmund :lol:, they could end up as low as 8th in the table depending on the results this weekend :sick:

BVB played him hard by refusing 100m+ euros, he's almost certain to bounce this summer and I doubt they'll get the same amount offered

Safe to say ManU saved themselves on that sancho signing. Dude been quite as hell all season.

Safe to say ManU saved themselves on that sancho signing. Dude been quite as hell all season.
Ehh I mean the RW is still nonexistent most games :lol:

He started slow but he's played well lately and is 2nd in the league in assists after Muller

Would take him any day of the week still, he's not even 21 yet

I hate that he's at Citeh but I can't front, elite mentality in those quotes :lol: :smokin

Can definitely see that Ron influence in a lot of the current and new gen of Portuguese talen

You could have had him at United bro....but y’all decided not listen to DOF Coupé, when all I was doing was trying to help...

Instead you went with the big British white hope, and y’all were THRILLED about it - Shame on y’all:smh: :lol:

These are opinions from rival fans too

Real Madrid also had a chance to sign Ruben, but they opted for Militão, not that I’m complaining :lol:

D6A5A2DF-1C63-4998-91BC-7256E81EFAE8.jpeg

Smh, when we needed some cover and help from Willian and pepe, they come out flat again, unfortunately can add eddie to that too. Disappointed in going out this early, no pun intended

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom