⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
1623260477667.png

do you really believe the **** you type? :lol:
these mental gymnastics are hilarious. Just hold your loud L.
Again.

Coupe stays talking out his neck.

I needed an energy boost, it was great fodder.

You three clubs are still broke and trash tho, that’s what matters most. :lol:

Says the plastic PSG fan

Only became a PSG fan to compete with the wickedness of your clubs when the Super League was formed. Especially these three.

Plastic? I’m arguing with a Barcelona fan from Texas. And you who supports Chelsea and RM :lol: :lol:

The audacity :lol:

do you really believe the **** you type? :lol:
these mental gymnastics are hilarious. Just hold your loud L.
Again.

Coupe stays talking out his neck.

Read like an aepps post about Don playing 4D intergalactic chess :lol:

let’s be real if the clubs were suspended a lot of people would have been on their I knew this was going to happen ish. Everyone was going crazy about why they’re still keeping up with this, and in the end the clubs that looked like the jokers walked out without a fine.

Only became a PSG fan to compete with the wickedness of your clubs when the Super League was formed. Especially these three.

Plastic? I’m arguing with a Barcelona fan from Texas. And you who supports Chelsea and RM :lol: :lol:

The audacity :lol:

PSG can worry about the structure of European competition when they win one.

Pre-Galactico RM fan, btw. Still reigned Europe.

PSG can worry about the structure of European competition when they win one.

Pre-Galactico RM fan, btw. Still reigned Europe.

Okay Chelsea/Madrid fan. 🙄

Honestly I really don’t care. Support who you want but all of you know the reasons why I started supporting PSG. It was clear in the rant I gave when the Super League happened. (Epic rant btw, top 10 ever).

So yea I’m a plastic fan. I’m such a plastic fan that I don’t even care about PSG winning, I’m glad Lille won (I always root for underdogs). But when it comes to the Super League big 3, I want PSG to make you guys suffer.

It brings a smile to my face that PSG has destroyed Barça’s economy after the Neymar transfer - Barça won’t financially recover from this for years to come. And hopefully PSG will throw some fire at RM and Juve next too.

I have gone full HATER for Super League big three (even tho I used to respect you guys) And so far I love it, this **** is fun 😈

^

Indeed, I try not to get my hopes too high about the transfer news. There's never a guarantee. All I know is those moves will give me a cheeky smile for the rest of the summer if it happens :lol:

I wish the Super league came to fruition. Tired of UEFA and their wickedness.

I still don’t think cutting clubs from irrelevant leagues in exchange for better teams, and corrupt UEFA as the middle man was a bad idea in principle. If done correctly it would mean more money for clubs who inevitably spend it to acquire players through fees+wages. So ultimately it’d mean more money going to players too.

But the fact they wanted to make it a closed-shop football mafia was awful. So I understand the hate for that. I’m completing on board with cutting out UEFA though. Yes we’d lose some of the sentimentality of the champions league, ie the anthem and stars. But there’s too many crooks eating off this. Flo and co need to re-visit the execution and make qualifying about merit. But with the propaganda machines behind networks with CL rights and sour tastes people are still feeling, it wouldn’t happen any time soon.

Coupé It Coupé It on a scale of 1 to 10

1 being very unlikely and 10 being very likely

What are Arsenal’s chances of signing Ruben Neves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom