⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
E3iLvRjXoAIZZcU

Mou is right about everything he said about Portugal, can’t lie. Going with only 3 CB’s was really weird. I would have called up Semedo or even maybe Queiroz as an emergency.

I got Italy winning today and I also think they have a solid chance at winning the whole tournament.

But I still think France has the best chances overall.

Fonseca is a good manager - going to Tot'num will be a good step forward in his career.

Italy have been sneaky good over the last 18 months, but Turkey have flown even further under the radar. I have a high-scoring draw in mind - 3-3?

I want to know what heggsy heggsy thinks about England going in but he’s rarely here anymore.
don't worry I've seen your English hate hasn't wavered hahah. I think we have a good squad. Midfield is a worry for me.
Foden and Grealish have to start. I don't want to hear anything about Rashford starting on Sunday.

but as usual with us, we willget through the group, and lose against the first half decent team we play, so our tournament will end in the last 16

It is not.
This is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom