⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

What exactly did Ozil do to get exiled?

Seems Emery's been giving him the Ben-Arfa treatment from when he was in Paris

Damn near 350m euros,Eriksens price was quoted as 225m pounds earlier this week

Levy is like a serie A owner with his player valuations but I get it,they're trying to build up the club and keep their best players after spending most of the Prem era as a feeder club for bigger teams.

It's all good and well until their stars star asking for wages more representative of their talent and production. They make peanuts compared to their top 6 counterparts

Gonna be interesting to see if they manage to keep their safe structure while trying to improve the squad with the signings Poch has been crying out for for a while now

*@Armada was thinking the same :lol:

:smh: Happening pretty regularly now... something’s got to be done with these right wing deplorables here & across the pond.

I can only see this happening if the rumors about Lannisterinho is coming back to Camp Nou.

tenor.gif

That’s a steal if Dybala going for 300 :lol:

i've never been so indifferent about a player as i am about munir but i wish him the best.
i hope he flourishes at sevilla.

this better not be another villa situation where they come back and take our title.
not winning the league this year is inexcusable.

cot damn valencia drew again. that's 11

in for chelsea match.
ive enjoyed watching sarri ball this season

Pedro still has it, made it look flawless the way he took that touch under pressure and chipped the keeper :sick:

Arsenal have been god damn disappointing as of late, I picked them to finish ahead of Spurs around thanksgiving time.

Oh and Xhaka sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom