⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I have never seen that, the Slovakia GKer just punched the ball into his own net….

Na brooo…….how in the hell did France, Portugal, and Germany get in the same group. This is absurd. How in TF did this happen. :lol:

Bro I have never seen that, the Slovakia GKer just punched the ball into his own net….

Na brooo…….how in the hell did France, Portugal, and Germany get in the same group. This is absurd. How in TF did this happen. :lol:

seems like there’s always one group of death where 3 great teams are in 1 group.

Also Portugal are eliminated completely if they lose a flat 3-0 against Kantegawd

According to MARCA, RM have had a bid rejected for Haaland.

RM are in a weird spot. They need reinforcements NOW. Other than Benz they’re toothless up top. But in one year Haaland will have an affordable release clause and Mbappe will be available on a free.

Maybe the thinking with Haaland is that in a year everyone and their mama will be putting in bids for him with his release clause and presumed stadium re-openings giving clubs more funds. So might as well snag him now while everyone else plays the waiting game and many clubs are economically exhausted. Sure you’ll pay more but you’re more likely to get his signature.

I just hope it tempers the expectations on the part of Mino and co in terms of wages+fees. Either way I wouldn’t take Flo putting in a bid lightly. I don’t think he’d open up negotiations unless there was serious intent. Hopefully he makes it happen.

Wait we can still make it if we lose, just not 3-0? :lol:

said it from the beginning. Portugal will advance as one of the third place teams.
Germany will win out of pure pride, just dont get mopped by France and Portugal is through.

Thats probably going to happen tho? Hungry aren’t at home anymore, they’re in Munich. :lol:

PARK THE BUS PORTUGAL……..PARK THE JUMBO JET

Now Santos going to play the back four along with Danilo carvalho palhinha Sanches and moutinho with Ronaldo by himself

Now Santos going to play the back four along with Danilo carvalho palhinha Sanches and moutinho with Ronaldo by himself

Ronaldo definitely going to be on island.

I’d be surprised if he has more than 5 touches all game. We’re back in 2016 :lol:

1624470052412.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom