⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Cavani’s agent is pushing for a move to Real. I wouldn’t mind loaning Jovic back out to the BL and bringing him in. Zidane showed last match that he’s not confident in Jovic. And once you’re on Zidane’s ****list it’s difficult to win him back, because he’s usually right.

It’s a little premature but we might have wasted 200m on 2 players that would rather be fat than work hard in Hazard and Jovic.

Apparently Cavani’s agent is pushing for a move to Real. I wouldn’t mind loaning Jovic back out to the BL and bringing him in. Zidane showed last match that he’s not confident in Jovic. And once you’re on Zidane’s ****list it’s difficult to win him back, because he’s usually right.

It’s a little premature but we might have wasted 200m on 2 players that would rather be fat than work hard in Hazard and Jovic.
i thought yall were going to get him last szn
but he's 33...and yall are trying to get mbappe next summer so it doesn't make much sense to add to the wage bill. yall are going to need all the financial power you can get.
yall just need to get hazards *** in shape

chill, Jovic is a tank.

I wouldn’t mind Cavani on a short term contract. Especially since Zizou has no other strikers he counts on.

Yup, I'm willing to bet we make so signings. Bayern gonna have like 15 players on FIFA 21.

I am slightly worried. Our board is so damn cheap. You already know the excuses. Kimmich can play backup RB and tolisso is basically like a new signing so it's cool. And Musiala is super talented so he's our 4th winger :rolleyes

I am slightly worried. Our board is so damn cheap. You already know the excuses. Kimmich can play backup RB and tolisso is basically like a new signing so it's cool. And Musiala is super talented so he's our 4th winger :rolleyes
Yalls squad is nice but with the amount of football y’all will be playing this szn its gonna take a toll. Good thing y’all already won the bundlesliga though and can focus on Europe

Yalls squad is nice but with the amount of football y’all will be playing this szn its gonna take a toll. Good thing y’all already won the bundlesliga though and can focus on Europe

Exactly, if we just had to play once a week we'd be fine, but this season will be brutal. We need 3 signings then I'd feel comfortable to say we have a solid shot at defending our treble. Don't sleep on dortmund this year in the league. They added pieces and Haaland will be fully integrated now with bellingham + sancho + reyna. They will give us a run for our money this season.

Just picked up this vintage 90s gem after lowballing the dude every few months on ebay for about a year. He finally cracked this morning :lol: Was asking $120 shipped and got him to do $50 shipped

1600968135778.png

1600968173387.png

Just picked up this vintage 90s gem after lowballing the dude every few months on ebay for about a year. He finally cracked this morning :lol: Was asking $120 shipped and got him to do $50 shipped

1600968135778.png

1600968173387.png

im watching a mid 90s adidas porto jersey is almost mint condition for $200 and sent the guy a lowball offer of $100. He declined and met me halfway but i didnt pull the trigger. i have no issues sending out lowball offers but i get offended when people try to lowball me. haha

im watching a mid 90s adidas porto jersey is almost mint condition for $200 and sent the guy a lowball offer of $100. He declined and met me halfway but i didnt pull the trigger. i have no issues sending out lowball offers but i get offended when people try to lowball me. haha

I used to be the same way getting offended haha but I've gotten so many steals that way I can't even be mad at people shooting their shot anymore. There's always desperate sellers who might take it :lol:

Actual fans in the stands. Social distancing yes but real people in the stands at the Super Cup. Budapest living that trife life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom