⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude looks like a F’in Monster. :lol: Cant believe Dortmund are just going to let a club swoop him for cheap when that release clause hits.

Last edited:
El Salvador lost against Qatar :lol::lol:

Can’t believe they have the audacity to call CONCAF the “Gold Cup”.

This dude looks like a F’in Monster. :lol: Cant believe Dortmund are just going to let a club swoop him for cheap when that release clause hits.

All the reports from germany say haaland's camp gets at minimum 40m of the fee this summer if they sell him. if the best offer that comes in is 150 (still hasnt even been proposed yet) it's not worth it for them to sell him this summer and risk missing out on the CL and all that extra money. this year gives them another year to let moukoko grow under haaland + find another talented kid to take his place with the money. i can see why they aren't even engaging in any talks.

it also makes more sense for raiola/his father to hold off til next summer. if a club was willing to pay 150m this summer they'll ask for a gigantic signing on bonus of like 50m+ like raiola always gets for his megastar clients that make a move.

All the reports from germany say haaland's camp gets at minimum 40m of the fee this summer if they sell him. if the best offer that comes in is 150 (still hasnt even been proposed yet) it's not worth it for them to sell him this summer and risk missing out on the CL and all that extra money. this year gives them another year to let moukoko grow under haaland + find another talented kid to take his place with the money. i can see why they aren't even engaging in any talks.

it also makes more sense for raiola/his father to hold off til next summer. if a club was willing to pay 150m this summer they'll ask for a gigantic signing on bonus of like 50m+ like raiola always gets for his megastar clients that make a move.

I see. I get it, they’re being safe.

I’d still sell him this Summer tho if a club put in that type of bid because I think Dortmund can still make the CL without him. But I understand the risk.

You think Bayern can swoop him up or nah?

I see. I get it, they’re being safe.

I’d still sell him this Summer tho if a club put in that type of bid because I think Dortmund can still make the CL without him. But I understand the risk.

You think Bayern can swoop him up or nah?

they barelyyyy made it last year with haaland and sancho so it's not a lock at all they finish top 4 even with him. we have a 0% chance of getting him. we don't deal with raiola

Haaland is a tank :sick:

45m would be incredible which is why it sounds too good to be true :lol:

Hope it gets wrapped up before the Leeds game though

ESR better have a monster season for us with the way the Gunner IG account is hyping him and the signing up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom