⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nameset looks good, but it'd be even nicer if they used the messed up brush strokes like the front :pimp: maybe someone can custom one

copping the lewa jersey and shorts (they have zipper pockets :smokin ). Love the meaning behind them too.

1603466253092.jpg

I just picked up Manchester United and Real Madrid. Really tempted to get the Arsenal and Juve ones too, but I should be good with two lol.

Wasn't really sure about sizing...I went with L. Do they have measurements up anywhere?

Not enough of a wordsmith to express how much respect I got for what Rashford is doing out there. Hopefully it's inspires others to do what they can with all these incompetent politicians running/ruining the world.

Man's out there doing more for underprivileged children than his own government :lol: :smh:

The pushback, demonizing and 'shut up and dribble'-ing from RWer's over there has started but he's got a whole lot more people supporting his efforts than not. Anyone with a shred of human decency would.

More than proud seeing someone with his platform and profile putting real work into a cause that affects and hits home for so many including himself. He's building a legacy that'll outlast whatever he achieves on the pitch

just did some math and a quick heads up, if you're thinking about the bayern jersey order it from the bayern EU team shop. it comes out to $100 with a nameset plus shipping vs $110 + tax for a blank with adidas or other retailers. If you go blank its only $90

What are you guys' thoughts on this?

I love son especially since he's one of my countrymen. I'd say right now he's in world class form, but like you said he needs to be more consistent. If he does this for an entire season I'd say he's a world class player. He typically only gives you this for about half a year or so and then will have a lot of poor runs of form. He needs to limit the times he plays poorly and at least be solid in those periods to be a true world class player

Coupé It Coupé It real madrid is the only club to not post about their humanrace jerseys on their IG. someone needs to show fati so he can see spaniards aren't about equality and diversity :lol:

What are you guys' thoughts on this? Is Sonaldo world class?

Your post was spot on. For him to become word class he would either have to continue scoring at the rate he is or he’ll have to pick his head up and start picking out those runs in the final third. Fair play to him, his finishing has improved greatly over the past couple of seasons. He keeps this form up all season and I’d feel comfortable calling him world class. Have him in Tier 2 for forwards right now.

Worldsoccershop has the Humanrace shirts in stock if the team stores or other places dont. Had to go through them for Arsenals shirt.

^Subbing out on the 21st min Marcelo? Love to see it. Be it he had a yellow but still lol

And that one shot of Bielsa talking and his translator speaker for the oncoming man. One can imagine all the Shiiii talking he’s done/got away with since his tenure in England lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom