⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theo Walcott has missed like 5 easy chances, Wolves should be losing 0-3. And he’s missed bad.

People used to think this dude was nice. Just happened to be another overrated Englishman.

Who do u guys got tomorrow
I just did a small parlay of juve, Dortmund, Chelsea, and Barca. 3x return for fun
Gonna wait for line ups tomorrow and see what’s good

Hopped the jet to Porto Alegre. 🇧🇷 Met a U-20s dude who played with Arthur and “Cebolinha,” around 2015. Also randomly bumped into Gremio’s manager, Renato Gaucho. His daughter is a smoke. 🔥

Arena do Gremio:
B9F9A76E-6CC7-4A5A-9830-42928F73D85E.jpeg

The vibes when RM takes all 3 points in Milano tomorrow. Breaking down Conte's 3-5-2 with ease. Not keeping a clean sheet so might as well come out guns blazing. Casemiro & Militao byke.

Who do u guys got tomorrow
I just did a small parlay of juve, Dortmund, Chelsea, and Barca. 3x return for fun
Gonna wait for line ups tomorrow and see what’s good

Parlay means you have to get all those right, right? I’d say you’re safe. I’d made thchoices too.

The game I’ll be watching tho is PSG vs Leipzig. PSG are in a must win scenarios for the rest of the group stage.

Parlay means you have to get all those right, right? I’d say you’re safe. I’d made thchoices too.

The game I’ll be watching tho is PSG vs Leipzig. PSG are in a must win scenarios for the rest of the group stage.
Yea all have to win for me to win the bet. Juve and Dortmund are huge favorites so I won’t bet them straight up, but I just did a straight bet on Chelsea

I been saying this man, Timo is fast and he’s talented but the man misses easy opportunities. I saw that in the CL with Leipzig last year

1606243303134.png

Whats PSG vs Leipzig odds?
Psg -152 which means you risk $152 to win 100
RB +365 which means you get $365 if you risk 100

Dortmund are -327 and Juve -836, so not worth betting unless I can parlay them or do a goal differential or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom