⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
just feel like he has kinda gone stagnant this last year in paris..

Some would say Neymar is rubbing off on Mbappe negatively. Either way, he's ready for a new challenge in the Spanish capital.

I feel that Halaand has become a BIGGER need than Mbappe for the next season.

the things will work out, Barca will get one of them, Mbop or Halaandinho.

Love the real audio version of CHO’s goal. The screams to Callum.

and CHO’s “my F—ing guy!” To Mount>D

FIFA best of the year nominees

20201125_071319.jpg

20201125_071321.jpg

20201125_071331.jpg

Pretty cool seeing Bielsa getting that sort of recognition after all these years

Love the real audio version of CHO’s goal. The screams to Callum.

and CHO’s “my F—ing guy!” To Mount>D

Gotta re-up the video, i need to hear that :lol:

😂 Was with my girl. Peep the IG though. Still ain’t forgive you for hatin’ on Michelle Lewin.

Bro, Lewin is a dime a dozen out here. On any given day you can find a middle aged South American broad with tons of work done on their body just like her.

As for the one you posted? Naw...she looks like she had work done on her nose and got fillers on her lip. She got no upper lip at all, with that being said i'd hit just for the benefits and cause she might be flexible enough to do all the nasty things on my mind....but she ain't nothing to be chased

Mbappe has the edge cause he put a star on his country's shirt. Halaand is a goal scoring machine. It will be fun watching them both dominate as they get older

R.I.P. 2020 at it again.

His lifestyle clearly caught up to him these final days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom