⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the type of game that if I’m Giroud I’ve decided it’s time to go in January to get ready for the Euros.

Dude didn’t even play today when he probably should have started.

I’d be like “good luck with Timo or Abraham playing Striker, peace ✌🏼
Games like this is why I feel sports are fixed sometimes due to gambling and the amount of money it brings in

I guarantee alot of people picked chelsea to win. Easy money for the bookies

I honestly feel like i am missing something when Giroud produces almost every time he is given a chance but yet Abraham gets these starts.
I almost understand not starting Giroud when frank wants Timo at the #9 and Pulisic or CHO or Mount on the wings. Just out and out speed up top. Which i get at times. But what exactly does Abraham give you that Giroud doesn't?

I honestly feel like i am missing something when Giroud produces almost every time he is given a chance but yet Abraham gets these starts.
I almost understand not starting Giroud when frank wants Timo at the #9 and Pulisic or CHO or Mount on the wings. Just out and out speed up top. Which i get at times. But what exactly does Abraham give you that Giroud doesn't?
I guess you could argue scoring maybe but Giroud doesn't get the playing time Abraham does to get those numbers.
Giroud is far superior in scoring headers, way more involved in the overall game and links up better with his teammates.

IMG_20190811_120031.jpg

Games like this is why I feel sports are fixed sometimes due to gambling and the amount of money it brings in

I guarantee alot of people picked chelsea to win. Easy money for the bookies
OR... Chelsea are a real hot and cold team.. who occasionally **** the bed and have a young naive manager

Neymar organises a five day party in his mansion with 500 guests. Translation in spoiler

DeepL translation:

Neymar organizes a five-day party at his mansion with 500 guests

The PSG soccer player is receiving a lot of criticism after 'O Globo' reported the event, which will last until the new year at his home in Magaratiba.

The pandemic does not seem to be a sufficient reason for some personalities and footballers to stop, at least for a while, celebrating mass parties. Something very probable given his history was that the Brazilian Neymar organized one of his own, and with the arrival of the Christmas season and the halt of soccer in France he seems to have found more than enough reason to celebrate with his friends and also acquaintances.

In the last hours, the journalist Ancelmo Gois has revealed in his column in the media O Globo that the footballer has organized an event that has outraged in Brazil. The PSG forward is known, besides his skills with the ball and being one of the best in the world, for his parties and celebrations without caring, in several of these occasions, about the demanding calendar he has as a top level footballer.

500 guests and a subway discotheque

No less than 500 guests will be able to attend the 'privileged' party that the Brazilian Neymar is organizing from today in his mansion. The intention of the ex-Barcelona is that the event will last until the arrival of the new year, which will be in five days. For this, he has prepared, besides the isolation of all these guests, the soundproofing to not disturb during these days to their neighbors, who will not be very happy with the news.

It will not be inside the building but in a discotheque he had built a few years ago in the vicinity of his property. This place, built underground, is inspired by the clubs located around the beach of Barceloneta, which once frequented Neymar himself during his time in Camp Nou. Dance floor, bars, stage for a DJ and even a games room and another one for video games are the comforts that this place has and that your guests will be able to enjoy.

The use of cell phones is prohibited

Neymar from the very first moment did not want the news to be known nor did he want images of the celebrations to be filmed from the inside, so he put his guests on the measure of banning cell phones. It will also not be possible to record stories or publish images on social networks. The Brazilian wants to have everything under control and ensure a good atmosphere, which is why he would have rented one of the adjacent houses for about 5,000 euros a day and a band to play during all these days.

Several Brazilian media have echoed in the last hours of this event that only makes the world population indignant for organizing a massive party in the middle of the pandemic and the third wave of the coronavirus. Although the list of the 500 guests to the party is not known, it has transpired that among them will be the sister of the footballer, Rafaella Santos, always present in the celebrations of the forward.

So I just watched the Chelsea/Arsenal match...probably the least inspired I've seen the squad play all season.

Next game Timo has to come off the bench or something. He hasn't scored in 10 games. CHO deserves a start after this performance, he was a threat throughout his time on the pitch. Let Timo run at tired legs afterwards if you need a sub. Best way to utilize both of them right now.

So I just watched the Chelsea/Arsenal match...probably the least inspired I've seen the squad play all season.

Next game Timo has to come off the bench or something. He hasn't scored in 10 games. CHO deserves a start after this performance, he was a threat throughout his time on the pitch. Let Timo run at tired legs afterwards if you need a sub. Best way to utilize both of them right now.
Starting or coming off the bench, play Timo at striker. He’s not a winger and Frank needs to get that through his head.

Also, we should look at bringing in a cheap winger in January. We only have 3 true wingers and 2 are injury prone. Should’ve just bought back Boga in the summer.

Who is responsible for the Timo Werner and Kai Havertz scouting and purchase at Chelsea? Is it Frank Lampard? swerve swerve /other Chelsea fans?

Lamps has us in a good position through two seasons but I think he might have made the jump too fast. Can't get on the players for not showing but yet keep playing them. If there is one thing Mou was right about, Lamps does a lot of pouting when things aren't going right and just sits with his arms crossed mean mugging the pitch.

82% possession at half by Liverpool. Pep would have a hard on and think we won the match if this was City.

Big Sam got the baggies playing some real scared, 10 men behind the football BS. Might just turn on some NFL if the 2nd half continues like this.

How we got awards for a century that has 80 more years to go???
🤔🤔🤔

I also saw they were giving out awards to Iker Casillas and Pique still so idk how legit they can be :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom