⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve read some dumb things on here but this is up there.
I guess all these amazing players past and present who call him the goat are all just mistaken from him playing at Barca’s system when barca hasn’t been more successful till Messi got there.
Not to mention how Barca’s style has completely evolved all these years. Soccer fans really showing they ***. :lol:
Forgive me, pandemic has me on edge.

Yes, just trying to be snarky. Wanting to take a page from the Brady vs Bellichek debate.

Looks alot better than the white shorts and socks

I believe I have come around to firmly planting myself in team #contrastshorts , while it likely does come down more to individual execution.

Thought the FIFA-imposed color blocking was cool for a while, but Red/Green top and bottom on Portugal is too good. Also tired of seeing my albicelestes wearing white shorts at home.

Light 8-match unbeaten vibes:
ED1AB3CB-08F5-434E-9928-DC12905EDA91.jpeg

IMG_1838.jpg

I know no one really cares about this but me lol...but goes to show how sometimes clubs do listen to the fan base. Fire changed their logo about a year ago, and are gonna change it again because fans hated it.

I do and do not care about it. I thought their "new crest" was horrible. I honestly don't know who created that or who looked at that and said "yeah let's go with this" it was horrendous.. MLS should have said "nah." I won't participate in any feed back but I'm glad they realize nobody likes it and they're going to re-do it.

Bayern are so damn lazy. Every match they're out there lackadaisical until their backs are against the wall. Up 2-0 to down 3-2. I'm sure the calendar has something to do with it but good god.

About time to be honest Adama. Wolves have to go for FA Cup, it’s literally all we have left. We’re just in limbo mid-table waiting for a striker.

IMG_1838.jpg

I know no one really cares about this but me lol...but goes to show how sometimes clubs do listen to the fan base. Fire changed their logo about a year ago, and are gonna change it again because fans hated it.
Ngl im glad you guys are changing it. I always thought that it resembles something that would be on a like a kids toy or something :lol:

this bayern match has been fun to watch though. I really like Embolo's game

He's another one, similar to Inaki Williams in the sense that he has all the right tools, very talented player but I wish he was more clinical and had that nose for goals. I know for him injuries have been an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom