⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
shout out Bielsa for putting a cap on, other managers will stand in the rain with two jackets on and not put the hood on smh

Decent performance by Arsenal. Hope this reminded the players they cannot afford to take their foot off the gas, no matter how big the lead is. Would have liked to see Pepe or Gabi get some time instead of Chelsea-Reject-#3. Aubamagod with a perfect game, could have had 5 with a little luck.

300th goal from Lukaku :smokin

Screenshot_20210214-120332_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Harry Maguire is done, the experiment is over gentlemen. You threw €90 million down the drain, gotta just suck it up an take that loss. Bench him, have to do it now rather than later - am I lying here?

This was the play where I was just like “throw this dude away”. Almost cost United points. Crazy lucky that player couldn’t finish.

So Carvajal comes back and is on the pitch for 25 mins before leaving with another injury?

fire the physios, thats over 40 injuries this season

Bro that gol bruno made. WOW. Being a lefty myself and seeing my fave make a gol like that is a wet dreammmm.

This guy Ty man, scooped up a whole pizza and put it on his little *** plate while on a blind date. Dude looks so uncomfortable plus he’s still wearing his whole Arsenal outfit - this **** is hilarious :rofl: :rofl:

Damn near certain dude will be decked out in the newest Gunners gear at his funeral :lol:

Snatched that whole pizza up like he hadn't eaten in days :rofl:

This guy Ty man, scooped up a whole pizza and put it on his little *** plate while on a blind date. Dude looks so uncomfortable plus he’s still wearing his whole Arsenal outfit - this **** is hilarious :rofl: :rofl:

She was feeling him though. Bet he was clapping those cheeks later that evening with his Arsenal beanie still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom