⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
1614736277706.png

i still don’t understand this one, Laporte’s shoulder is surely on or am I missing something

You won 4-1, you’ll be alright :lol:

**** I'll take Barella no problem :lol:

Yea they're making the next world cup after Qatar if they get a few of these guys...

I knew it was only a matter of time before the JFF snatches up all the players that couldn't make the English NT.

CONCACAF Olympic Qualifiers kicking off in two weeks

the 8 NTs include:

US
Canada
Mexico
Haiti
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Honduras
Costa Rica

1614736277706.png

i still don’t understand this one, Laporte’s shoulder is surely on or am I missing something

you see...his shoulder may be onside...but his "upper arm" is offside...therefore...no goal

as if any of that makes sense...the vid could be rewound half a second to when the ball really comes off Bernardo and he is onside...

Something doesn't sit right with me when a club sales a player but doesn't get all the cash upfront. I'd have no roster cause I would never let a player leave without getting paid first.

Ummmm.......that’s not enough :lol:

if it’s legit get Halaand now and bring in Mbappe on a free the season after. Hopefully by then fans will be back in attendance and real galacticos will be opening the new renovated Bernabeu

Leon Bailey is on the Jamaican team right? its like hes about to get a christmas hauling of players for qualifying :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom