⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three points

Clean sheet

Ev-qUfWXYAUHGZU

I thought Everton were better than this, they must really miss James.

yeah, James being in and out of the lineup not helping but other guys as well like Mina, Allan, Doucoure.

they had a real good run of fitness early on and it just kind of tapered off and been kind of mid.

Been asking myself what Tom Davies actually does for years man...

Glorified weed carrier for his boy DCL at this point :lol:

Christensen has really leveled up lately

It must be either the new contract he's seeking for or the back three formation

Definitely the back 3, hides a lot of his flaws. Has done wonders for Rudiger too.

Although the attack still leaves a lot to be desired (own goal and a penalty today), I like the Conte-esque approach of fixing the defense first and foremost.

Definitely the back 3, hides a lot of his flaws. Has done wonders for Rudiger too.

Although the attack still leaves a lot to be desired (own goal and a penalty today), I like the Conte-esque approach of fixing the defense first and foremost.
i though lampard ran a back 3

Some people are more emotional than others because their club lost against a bad PSG team 4-1. :lol:

So they’re looking for dubs elsewhere :lol:

Jape is the master of the moral victory. It must be a great feeling being as delusional as he is thinking every day brings another triumph.

Vini scuffed a shot? Win
Pep dub against Sheffield United? Win for jape
Mourinho L? Win for our serial winner
Former president in jail? Win
Random statistic nobody keeps track of that Messi leads Ronaldo in? Win+change of underwear

Last edited:
Jape is the master of the moral victory. It must be a great feeling being as delusional a he is thinking every day brings another triumph.

Vini scuffed a shot? Win
Pep dub against Sheffield United? Win for jape
Mourinho L? Win for our serial winner
Former president in jail? Win
Random statistic nobody keeps track of that Messi leads Ronaldo in? Win+change of underwear

:rofl: :rofl:

all i know is when you can't take the bantz you try to get personal. :lol:

vini isn't worth the 60 million you would pay for a teenager. well at least now he isn't.
him going straight to white madrid has stunted his progression. it was a bad decision for him.
when you play at the top all your mistakes and shortcomings get magnified. at a smaller club you don't get as harshly judged. but when you only have 13 goals in 101 appearances as a forward, that tends to happen. especially when ansu fati has the same number of goals as vini this year and he's been injured the whole szn

Last edited:
Ah yes, the classic Ryan Tannehill conundrum. Did Real Madrid reach/overspend on Vini or do we need to give him more time?

I think they reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom