⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
It never really gets talked about how volatile that Bayern job is, like the other big clubs. They have the best PR out there, cause they be on the same bull**** as everybody else.

It never really gets talked about how volatile that Bayern job is, like the other big clubs. They have the best PR out there, cause they be on the same bull**** as everybody else.

I imagine that when you dominate your domestic competitions year after year, the expectations and standard of “success” can become unreasonable.

So what you’re saying is....... they’re bums. That team was play acting, fouling and trying to get players sent off, **** them.

We’re living in a day and age where United fans are celebrating beating Grenada......

Another W for the Glazers.

Have been wondering how long it would take players to understand they're losing a ton of money to "super agents" and instead go their own way to represent themselves. Good on Sterling. Saw Kimmich do the same thing yesterday.

:rofl:

1618594840196.png

The Hurrikane makes landfall :pimp:
Excellent finish but we've been embarrassing the other 25 minutes

That shouldn’t be a penalty Spurs got screwed there
It looked to me like he simply kicked the floor. The angles Sky showed were all pretty bad so I'm not sure.
It is what it is, we've been awful so far.

Carlo out managing Mou. fresh sub, fresh assist. placement over power that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom