⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Atleti conceded an OG near the end of the 90 against Alaves, looking like it'll end up tied now

*and Dracula scores at the 90th as I send that :rofl: :rofl:

What a ball from Felix too, served it up on a gold plate for him

He's all of a sudden tied for the lead in the Pichichi race now :lol:, so much for Barca thinking he was done. Man's been gunning a direct rival to 1st place...

I hate Sterling :lol: even on a break away dude finds a way to get to the end line in the box and try to dance around.

Foden is a difference maker. He injects much needed energy. He is all over the place and tracking back to help defensively as well. Great half from him (minus that header)

Damn Atleti conceded an OG near the end of the 90 against Alaves, looking like it'll end up tied now

*and Dracula scores at the 90th as I send that :rofl: :rofl:

What a ball from Felix too, served it up on a gold plate for him

He's all of a sudden tied for the lead in the Pichichi race now :lol:, so much for Barca thinking he was done. Man's been gunning a direct rival to 1st place...
Barca didn’t think he was done. The board couldn’t afford his wages. That’s why Messi threw a fit this summer. But even still he hasn’t scored an away goal in europe since Luis Enrique was in charge.

but Barca weren’t winning the league so if atleti ends up winning and keeping Real from winning then it would be a good move imo.

Late but it was good to see a 4-0 win yesterday. Feel like it’s been forever since they scored that many and kept a clean sheet 🔴 ⚪

ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario you were right about about Bayern a few weeks back. They keep starting slow and always concede first :smh:

Barca didn’t think he was done. The board couldn’t afford his wages. That’s why Messi threw a fit this summer. But even still he hasn’t scored an away goal in europe since Luis Enrique was in charge.

but Barca weren’t winning the league so if atleti ends up winning and keeping Real from winning then it would be a good move imo.
Yea I can fully get why Messi was fed up seeing him leave for those reasons when players with much less impact have getting big bags from the club recently :lol: :smh:

He's surprised me though at just how well he's fit in with Atleti. They always had talent but were def lacking a strong no.9 capable of banging them in consistently since Griez wanted out and they got exactly that in Suarez. Think he's played a big role in Felix becoming that much more consisent.

Happy New Year, fellas. Feliz Ano Novo. 🇧🇷🇵🇹
AC49C12D-A8E3-4A0C-B207-E809F4F23105.jpeg

This is just as bad as Tuchel's sacking. Mans came back from break, won and got sacked. Should of just fired him and let him stay home for the holidays instead of going back to work to get sacked on the first day back :smh:

It's real grimey the way they did him. Weird behavior. Idk maybe it's something contractual.

I wish Inaki Williams was a better goal scorer. Talented player but lacks that nose for goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom