⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Neymar has more shots on target then you guys rn :lol:

i was very confused when he said Neymar hasn’t done anything. I’ve actually been very impressed by him. He’s even been dropping back into their own third at times to pick up the ball and has been great at advancing them forward. Also has had some crazy skills/nutmegs.

again they said pep overthinks it and we lost before cause he deviates from what we did best. he sticks with what we did best and now its still wrong. people made up their mind pep was gonna get the tactics wrong before kick off no matter what

I hate to say it but it makes too much sense. Even without the part of his dad being a former player (I honestly can’t see that mattering to him that much.) From an economic and need/fit point of view it makes sense though.
I'm just gonna hold out hope of BVB sticking to their word, like they did with Sancho last year, and not even negotiate regarding him cause it would definitely happen if they were open to selling :lol: :smh:

Damn that was close...

Veratti gets a toe on it and that's in the net

What a touch from Neymar to start that counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom