⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won the league, what more can he hope to accomplish there? FA Cup?

He didn't accomplish much more at Bayern

Usually it works the other way around. When you do accomplish a lot it begs the question of what else is there to accomplish. But when you disappoint there’s plenty of room to accomplish more.

At least a semi or a final in the CL

Usually it works the other way around. When you do accomplish a lot it begs the question of what else is there to accomplish. But when you disappoint there’s plenty of room to accomplish more.

At least a semi or a final in the CL
2nd GOAT only got so many years left

Real Madrid will be tired from the 3peat.

Would probably be Fraudiola's best chance of winning another treble

what happened though?
i missed it

Pep was going off about the **** call disallowing what would've been our second goal. Was a terrible call by the ref so I get why Pep was made anyone would be in a huge game like that. As Pep was walking away Ferandinho was tryin to calm him down ref called him back and sent him off. Was Pep a little out of line sure but he still *****made for disallowing that goal im salty :lol:

Pep was going off about the **** call disallowing what would've been our second goal. Was a terrible call by the ref so I get why Pep was made anyone would be in a huge game like that. As Pep was walking away Ferandinho was tryin to calm him down ref called him back and sent him off. Was Pep a little out of line sure but he still *****made for disallowing that goal im salty :lol:
yeah that ref is trash
notorious for making the game about him

Pep should move on, I agree :nerd:
tenor.gif

Always felt like if Milner was from America he’d be a hard nosed wrestler from like Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom