⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigi didn't deserve to go out like that. Juve put on masterclass and Allegri's tactics were spot on. Horrible way to go out.

Why Ronaldo celebrating like a hero? He didn't do **** all game. Just be humble and take the BS win and get out of there
i was about to say sack a **** ronaldo celebrating like a scumbag

remind me of this dude
7DBT.gif

good guy Zidane couldnt even celebrate that

Hate when game ends like that but thought it was a penalty. Although I wouldn’t have a problem if he didn’t call it either.

If you're Benatia, you gotta let em go and trust Gigi to come up with the save. Lucas was losing control and would've prolly lost the ball anyway. But it's in the heat of the moment so it's understandable that he would make a play on the ball. But you don't red Gigi. Give him a yellow, but a red is extreme.

I don't think the penalty call is an issue, it's the straight red in stoppage time for verbal abuse. On what planet is that a red?

If you're Benatia, you gotta let em go and trust Gigi to come up with the save. Lucas was losing control and would've prolly lost the ball anyway. But it's in the heat of the moment so it's understandable that he would make a play on the ball.

Exactly what I was just about to say

Repped for the Bolo gif.

Looked like a pen to me... especially with the replay. Defender came across with his leg, into the side of his ribs.

How does an English ref understand Italian curse words unless Gigi was cursing in English.

Ref carded Gigi to eliminate all doubt of the penalty being saved.

Would've loved to have seen some extra time. Feels like a complete waste of intensity and emotion when games end like that.

Feel bad for Buffon too. Didn't even get a chance to leave the field with dignity. I don't care what he said to he ref. He has to swallow it that late in a game of this caliber. Soft *** refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom