⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Matt Richie got away with a high boot to the head today that was arguably worse than Mané's yesterday,he only got a yellow...

He should've gotten a red too. Both are red worthy offenses and unfortunatly Richie got away with it

honestly was just messing with you, since no one was acknowledging your in-depth analysis of Madrid's current form.

Believe it or not people actually rep my essays even if they don't usually get responses :lol:

Sometimes it's og RM fans who still lurk weeks later

Just got off work from the game and it was amazing. The fans came out for the first game at the Benz and he energy was awesome. Can't wait to catch a replay of the game. Someone told me Perez finally scored from those random runs into the box he been doing all season :rofl: also so Josef and Garza got on the board I believe :pimp:

I appreciate flyeeds Real breakdowns and analysis tbh :lol:

Can't compare them to those weak xenophobic ramblings...
He should've gotten a red too. Both are red worthy offenses and unfortunatly Richie got away with it
Agreed,just think the inconsistency is annoying

Ironically, Same amount of time since Liverpool won the league

.ZoGIF

That's never a red in my book.

We got cheated out of the game.

Manchester clubs got a special link with them refs smh.

Last edited:
Y'all really trippin saying that's not a red. It was dangerous play and no I don't think he meant it I believe mane when he said it was an accident as well as it being an accident when watching it happen. But intent isn't taken into account anymore for dangerous play like that, he didn't need to mean to do it for it to be a red.

I'm still sick at this decision :smh:

IMG_0237.GIF

Y'all really trippin saying that's not a red. It was dangerous play and no I don't think he meant it I believe mane when he said it was an accident as well as it being an accident when watching it happen. But intent isn't taken into account anymore for dangerous play like that, he didn't need to mean to do it for it to be a red.

Hit the nail on the head.

Thing is the red is a blessing in disguise for Pool. Gave their fans an excuse for the game, as if Citeh wasn't already ahead 1-0 at the time...

Last edited:
You're only calling it a Red cause you know it saved y'all.You don't want to downplay your victory. You thrashed us only after we caught the red. The team looked shambolic afterwards.

You're only calling it a Red cause you know it saved y'all.You don't want to downplay your victory. You thrashed us only after we caught the red. The team looked shambolic afterwards.

Or im calling it a red cause it was a red. Thats possible too.....Of course the game would've been different if Liverpool still had 11, the game was very even up until that red card (despite City going up a goal) and Liverpool where creating very good chances just like we where. It was a competitive game and still would have been if Liverpool didn't go down a man

Mane got a straight red because he's African. If you've been watching footy for a minute, you'll know there's a double standard when it comes to African players going for the ball and someone gets hurt.

They fear that African strength :smokin

LMAO Mans said the game was even. Every professional pundit saw it as Liverpool backing city into a corner. Even after our defensive blunder that lead to the Aguero Goal, we still had y'all shook. Had the team maintain it's composure and just waited for the counter attack, we could've finished with atleast a draw. Anyway first of our two meetings, we will see come the next time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom