⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern up 1 nil on Frankfurt...Werner Bremen up 1 nil on Dortmund. I’ll be somewhat surprised if the club keep Bosz... He keeps getting murdered playing the high back line. It’s become sadly predictable & he does nothing about it.

IMG_20171209_103741.jpg

:lol:

^ Exactly... :lol:

Wish the Leipzig vs. Mainz was on TV... Game looks lit... Still amazes me how Quickly that team was built & yet other teams spend hundreds of millions with not that much improvement...

Real is back to scoring at will it seems,dudes are up 3-0 on Sevilla after half an hour

Who needs defenders? :lol:

4-0 now after a brilliant counter attack :rofl::sick:

Great ball from Spanish Lingard to Kroos and clinical finish in the box from the German

The floodgates have been annihilated at the Bernebeau :sick:,Benz to Achraf make it 5 from a tough angle. Still have 4 minutes of the half left too

Real seem to be back...:nerd:

The ref in the Bayern game just gave a super harsh red to Frankfurt

The defender hardly made contact with James's leg

VAR can overturn cards?!?! :wow::wow:

They overturned that red after the ref had another look at it,right decision but damn I didnt know that :lol:

Every league needs to get on this asap

Welp

Thats now Poch and Conte who have both waved the white flag already regarding the title before new years...

Gonna really need Mou to rescue the title race tomorrow

Real are rounding into form right on time for the Clasico in a few weeks.
That's the next time they'll play in the league

Wonder if that's R.I.P. to the 4-4-2 diamond

It had been congesting the box, limiting movement for CR7, and taken away RM's trademark width

Zizou found something at the end of that BVB match with Asensio on the left and CR7 more inside.

I just wonder if you can make all this work with Isco in that spot Vasquez was in, or if Lucas is going to force us to sell another top player :lol:

Great match for Nacho btw. Achraf looked better despite his weak crosses again. Brilliant first half for Asensio

Match of the season for RM so far, and right in time before El Clasico. I just wonder how Zizou will line up for it

Also not sure how all this will work with Casemiro back. If you run a 4-4-2 again like today you'd have to sit one of Luka Cas or Toni

Last thought but when Ronnie is more active it allows Benz to play his role and not look like basura. He showed a lot of his hold up play and intelligence today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom