⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
masterclass by messi. valverde has got us playing absolutely beautiful.
we played the 4-2-3-1 and it worked well. now just switch gomes for dembele on the rw and interchange coutinho/iniesta for league and europe.

Last edited:
Would love Alexis at United, but this smells of agent trying to put pressure on city to make the move happen.

I think Wenger's first choice is still Lemar but getting him this window would be wild tough. Malcom would be a nice addition, but as mentioned he lacks defensive contributions.

Why would you leave Monaco for Arsenal tho.

I’m dying with all these Jordan Henderson/ countinho memes. Mans getting dragged for now reason

Obviously wouldn’t mind Alexis at the club but wish we were after a right winger instead. Alexis played on the right at Udinese but didn’t really shine until he started playing off of Di Natalie centrally. He wasn’t tearing it up on the right for Barca as well.

If he did come could see Messe Lingard moved out of his preferred role as a 10 and moved to the right leaving us still void of any attacking threat from the right |l

Hector, Monreal and Laca were all with Griezz at the game. Kola and Mustafi were hosting Draxler.

Griez and Drax to Arsenal all but confirmed :pimp: :pimp:

^ I hope they have old school footy players... Would love to have a Cryuff figure to sit on my desk at work & home...

Fan says don't leave Chelsea & Hazard replies never...

If true, this story is just pathetically sad. The one coach Graham Rix is a real POS. With his really seedy past, I'm not sure how anyone hired this dude to coach a youth team let alone at a club like Chelsea.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...gwyn-williams-accused-racism-bullying-chelsea

:pimp: Pep....

Last edited:
emery really isn't that type..i think he is getting undermined by the board tbf

Yeah, Emery is big on discipline & a very authoritative manager. These psg players like Neymar & Cavani gallivanting around missing training & games is all on Al-Khelaïfi... In fact I think Neymar has been using Al-Khelaïfi's jet for travel. Also Cavani's been doing his trips every year since he's been at PSG.

Damn, that Barca Nike Tech Fleece hoodie is flames...

I was yelling at the TV yesterday at Dembele for him to pass to hannibal... Looked very Gerry D ish...

Last edited:
I hate the idea of Masch going to China... He'll get paid well (I think), but he deserves better. I guess he chose to go there to help pad his retirement nest egg...

I hate the idea of Masch going to China... He'll get paid well (I think), but he deserves better. I guess he chose to go there to help pad his retirement nest egg...

Honestly, I'd rather he return to River Plate than go there. Of course, River can't pay the wages that he'd get in China

We definitely needed that big win before going to Real Sociedad this weekend.

Dembele has the goods. Crazy hes just 20 years old. With Coutinho here now, i think some of the pressure is off Dembele, so he should settle in a bit more comfortably. That right side of Dembele and Semedo is gonna be a nightmare for teams once they start clicking together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom