⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dybala being back can change things for them

yup.

they had no creation from the mid field, which is what dybala will bring to the attack.

Aurier, sanchez and dier got outclassed by the speed juve had on the wings. cuadrado coming back too.

Matuidi healthy to bolster the midfield, Juve will be back.

478b2555d256eb559a3fa23b84591246.png

Hey man Basel could be tough. They did beat United at their home tbf.....

City is on another level than United. Plus I don’t think Basel have a standout player this season like they did with Salah, Shaquiri, or even Embolo

For anyone interested in the song in the lays commercial:

Seen them live and it was great

flyeed flyeed I'm always confident in our CL matchups, our midfield will be the key of course, they need to protect our back line and create, you thinking a Kroos & Modric double pivot?

Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles I'd like to see that 4 man mid but I expect Zizou to go with his vets and start BBC with the Casemiro Modric Kroos midfield. And then hope to see him end with Asensio Kroos Luka Vasquez.

I wouldn't be this confident without the weekends performance. I think that was a key because Zizou found something new that works with that 4 man midfield, and in theory they could better shield our flanks from the counter.

****ing tottenha, out with work colleagues and look at phone. See 2-0 to juve and city thrashing basel on my phone and thought easy bet win! Then tottenham went and ruined it all

agreed, unless we win the league (nope) or CL (nope) this talent is gonna be around as it is for much longer
We could have a shot at winning the FA Cup if we try our hearts out and perform at our best
Realistically that's the only thing we can win besides the annual putting on the pressure trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom