⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern cookin' Mainz. Hat-trick for James, won't matter for Zizou. Lol. My guy Kingsley bagged a nice goal too.

Going to draw level with Dortmund in the Bundesliga table. Now significantly ahead on GD.

Bavarian youth movement in full effect as they phase out Robben, Ribery, Muller. Davies (18 ), "Coco" (24), Coman (22), Goretzka (24), Renato (21), Gnabry (23).

Give it a couple more years and a legit manager and we'll be looking good. Don't forget Pavard (22), Kimmich (24), Sule (23). Then the potential of CHO (18 ), Lucas Hernandez (23), De Ligt (19), and Havertz (19). The rebuild is upon us.

I don't think even he believes the Kovac line :lol: but good to hear he's comfortable in Munich and wants to stay

Last edited:
Villarreal pulling themselves out of the relegation zone, hopefully they keep it up, 4 points clear now.

The classic Milan derby is end to end rn. Those inter mashup shirts look good on the pitch

Alphonso Davies>Messi

giphy.gif

That might have been the toughest half of Timbers soccer I've seen yet this season. They had a bad 15 minutes against LAFC, a bad defensive showing against Minnesota but solid offense, but this... this was... bad. Like BAD. No offensive cohesion or creativity, no communication in defense, being bullied all over the field, poor decisions by Attinella, and a dumb yellow card by Mabiala to top it off. Struggles.

That might have been the toughest half of Timbers soccer I've seen yet this season. They had a bad 15 minutes against LAFC, a bad defensive showing against Minnesota but solid offense, but this... this was... bad. Like BAD. No offensive cohesion or creativity, no communication in defense, being bullied all over the field, poor decisions by Attinella, and a dumb yellow card by Mabiala to top it off. Struggles.
This half has been worse. Ugh. GG Cincy

"I don't ever remember a night like this [being applauded by rival supporters]," he told Movistar after taking his goal tally for the season in all competitions to 39.

"I'm really grateful for the way the fans responded. I honestly don't remember an ovation like that [from rival fans]."

upload_2019-3-17_21-48-0.png

That is the nastiest chip I've seen, the distance and how calm he was trying something like that as if he was in training

Milan derby was lit, bros. Within the first five minutes, Perisic with a great ball that "El Toro" headed down to Vecino for the Inter opener. My dude Paqueta had a left-footed rip that forced a save outta Handanovic. Tons of pace and movement on the shot. Gigi could have done better on Inter's second goal, de Vrij header. Calhanoglu whips in FK that Bakayoko connects with on a power header. His first Milan goal, tapped the crest. Man's wants to stay in Italy for sure. Samu clipped Politano on the edge of the box for Inter's pen. Lautaro with the cool finish, went for pure pace to beat Donnarumma. Icardi who? I knowingly mix in kit talk quite often in here, but I'm coppin' "El Toro" in the Inter third. That kit is flames. Milan brought one back with a scrappy, messy goal in front of Handanovic's net. Castillejo had a headed chance to equalize and atone for conceding Lautaro's penalty. To no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom