⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should get 3 points against Everton but these games are usually traps. When a team is winless for a while they usually break their streak against arsenal :lol:
And there it is
This situation has happened countless times over the years

Dc37HnQX4AMktSC.jpg

****ing clown team. Cant even stop an Everton that relies entirely on two players. I want to give Auba a pass for his miss because I'm pretty sure that was like his 2nd touch of the ball since coming on, but.. I can't. He needs to put that away if he wants to be the main man. No service from this midfield. Partey rated his time so far at Arsenal a 4/10, and today he couldnt even live up to that rating. Xhaka was equally dreadful. Yet Arteta thought it better to sub out everyone but the guys who couldnt control the midfield battle against Townsend and Doucoure :stoneface:

No idea what these tactics are from Arteta either. Kick it wide and then cross and pray? If no cross, get it back to Big Gab or White so they can switch and try the other side? Saka and Martinelli are so good at cutting in with the ball yet they're getting instructed to die on the wing like Pepe was last year. Ode was much better than last week, but he was still being told to play all over the place and couldnt get into good positions.

Laca... oh man. The most misused player on the pitch today, yet again. Why Arteta instructs him to play striker, winger, and defensive mid all at the same time I'll never understand. I dont think Laca understands why either. If the players arent put in a position to succeed, eg their natural positions, they wont succeed. Not a single shot, because he was forced to drop behind Partey and Xhaka constantly, and when he did at up he was double teamed because Everton knew they didnt have to do anything but wait for Arsenal to **** up and turn it over on a simple pass gone wrong.

****ing over Arteta man. I thought he'd learned from the short unbeaten streak and figured out his tactics, but it was indeed simply the quality of players outshining the other teams that cost 1/10th as much. Not tactical nuance. Not playing to the strengths of the players. Just luck and individual quality. Fire the fraud and give ten Hag complete control in January.

I had it last year. Arteta is in over his head and it's not improving. We're turning into Manchester United 2.0 with this dumb "legacy" hire bull****. We might win a few, we might finish top 6, we might even score a good FA Cup finish. It doesnt change the fact we're a ****ing joke and dont look like we're climbing out of the joke hole any time soon. And I feel horrible for the kids on the field who are basically having to use individual brilliance to get anything done. We need someone to lead the team that can apply actual tactical plans to the players, and adjust as they go. We've seen nothing from Arteta to convince us he was anything but a good speech maker. Hire a ****ing professional.

I had it last year. Arteta is in over his head and it's not improving. We're turning into Manchester United 2.0 with this dumb "legacy" hire bull****. We might win a few, we might finish top 6, we might even score a good FA Cup finish. It doesnt change the fact we're a ****ing joke and dont look like we're climbing out of the joke hole any time soon. And I feel horrible for the kids on the field who are basically having to use individual brilliance to get anything done. We need someone to lead the team that can apply actual tactical plans to the players, and adjust as they go. We've seen nothing from Arteta to convince us he was anything but a good speech maker. Hire a ****ing professional.
Arteta out. Im down bad, using AFTV to cope right now :lol:

Arsenal really are a dumb club. Demarie was testing his range with that shot earlier which lead to a rebound where Richarlison scored. They really let him do it again ? Also, Pickford sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom