Jordan IV RM

The Jordan IV RM is going to be an upcoming hybrid crap release from Jordan Brand.

Here's an article about these:

Over the years, Jordan Brand has expanded its offerings beyond the original Air Jordan to include a variety of take-down versions that cater to different tastes and budgets while still keeping the essence of the brand's heritage alive. The Air Jordan 4, known for its significant impact on and off the court since its original release in 1989, is reimagined with a new silhouette, the Jordan 4 RM.

The Jordan 4 RM stands out with its low-top construction while retaining essential elements such as the classic mudguard and sole unit of the original Air Jordan 4. Across the upper, we see a TPU cage overlaying a carefully constructed textile and leather base. This blend of materials ensures durability and comfort, while the iconic Jumpman branding and Flight text on the tongue, along with the Nike Air branding on the heel, maintain the sneaker's connection to its roots. The sneaker's cool grey, light bone, and light smoke grey color scheme offer a subtle yet sophisticated palette, with most of the upper doused in darker tones while the mudguard and sole unit come in light bone. For cushioning, the sole unit utilizes the tooling featured in all AJ 4s since the SB x Jordan 4, removing the forefoot Air bag.

The Air Jordan 4 RM Cool Grey Light Bone was originally set to release Summer 2024 but has been pushed to Holiday 2024 alongside other renditions of this new model. Available through Nike and select Jordan Brand retailers online and in-store, the pair will be offered in full-family sizing for $150 (men), $120 (GS), $75 (PS), and $55 (TD). Download the Sole Retriever mobile app for the latest updates on this release, along with other exciting news from the world of sneakers and streetwear.

Air Jordan 4 RM Cool Grey Light Bone
Color: Cool Grey/Light Smoke Grey-Light Bone-White
Style Code: FQ7939-002 (men); FQ7938-002 (GS); FQ7936-002 (PS); FQ7937-002 (TD)
Release Date: Holiday 2024
Price: $150 (men); $120 (GS); $75 (PS); $55 (TD)
1708118243995.png

^^^They want $150 for this 💩? They must be on dope! 🙄

Upon posting about this one, I realized there's also a collaboration pair with Nigel Sylvester that's also slated to release this year. There's an existing thread for it as well.
https://niketalk.com/threads/nigel-sylvester-x-jordan-iv-rm-fall-2024.696902/

Please post all jokes and flak about these on here. I'll be looking forward to them. 😆

If Nigel gets a sig shoe, I'll buy one for the simple fact he is possibly the greatest ever to ride a bike and he came up as an Animal team rider. I love Animal. If u are into animal and bmx, then my avy makes sense to u. Anyway, in for 1 if it's a Nigel shoe.

I liked em until I saw the pricetag and then see that they're a takedown model. I don't mind the look, I just know there's a decent chance they'll be cheap af. Too cheap to really look good and feel good for casual wear, to cheap to play in for sports.

Why remove forefoot air?

I believe they did this on the SB4s to achieve the vaunted comfort levels and "board feel" that many people have felt.

These are ugly but look like they're meant to be more purposeful, at least.

Either that, or they're just skimping on tech given the lower price-point.

Last edited:
I believe they did this on the SB4s to achieve the vaunted comfort levels and "board feel" that many people have felt.

These are ugly but look like they're meant to be more purposeful, at least.

Either that, or they're just skimping on tech given the lower price-point.
I think it's the second

Back
Top Bottom