⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmartSelect_20190215-113842_Boat Browser.jpg

Lol

I'm guessing they're going to make real easy for players to get work visas, the whole thing is so stupid

Brexit would even effect us, would make Bale a non EU, Casemiro doesn't have his Spanish citizenship yet, and of course neither do Vinicius or Fede

Last edited:
"As part of their plan, the FA has called for a cut in the maximum number of non-homegrown players allowed in each team’s 25-player squad from 17 to 12."

~50% English squads :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: Even at ~30%, the mandatory English quota was 30% higher than it needed to be. Don't punish the clubs when your country is only capable of producing only a handful of talented players

Last edited:
AIK special edition kit for their 128th anniversary is crazy.

Attachments

• EC428C70-A006-41FD-BE46-71D69CEE7FAB.jpeg
    EC428C70-A006-41FD-BE46-71D69CEE7FAB.jpeg
    805.7 KB · Views: 3
This is what Dybala thought of all the criticism from you guys this week... put some respect on this mans name..

It’s the very first highlight, what a strike... :sick::sick::sick:

He’s always had a rocket like strike for such a small player. This one looked Ronnie/Ibra like, that ball barely moved.

upload_2019-2-15_17-16-26.jpeg

Are Atletico ready? I don’t think so. They’ve been absolute piss poor the last month and change. Not really going out on a limb here.. @Diego Pasta

Last edited:
Poor guy man. The ankle injuries just won't stop for him. He had a MOTM performance today with 2 goals and 1 assist in a huge comeback win for us. Injured in like the 91st min too during stoppage time. He said a few months back after his last injury that if he has another serious ankle injury he will retire from football for good :frown:

who is frosinonosne?

The disrespect :smh:

Guy hits a 25 yard center screamer Golazo and now we want to know who his opponents were. Could have been Man City, no one is stopping that strike.

But if opponents are important, Dybala has 5 goals in the CL group stages. Leading Juve.

I still believe in Dybala...

Lort have mercy... Why does Thai ish keep happening to Koman?!?!? I love watching dude play. God speed on his recovery. Hope some in his camp convinces him not to retire.

The disrespect :smh:

Guy hits a 25 yard center screamer Golazo and now we want to know who his opponents were. Could have been Man City, no one is stopping that strike.

But if opponents are important, Dybala has 5 goals in the CL group stages. Leading Juve.

I still believe in Dybala...
how are the opponents not important?

just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom