Not open for further replies.
ezgif-2-3fa6ba82d7.gif

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Excessive amount of fire to light a cig

Def a global warming denier.

Japanese and Senegal fans have been wonderful

Classic
Other fans are awesome as well

Diego Costa :pimp: I really wish he wanted to stay in London. He kept asking for leave every season

Went under the radar from the deflection on the goal, but Iniesta deserves the appreciation for creating the chance. Combination of work, competitiveness, and skill.

WC attracting too much attention to the thread. We’ve had way worst arguments in here that didn’t result in suspensions. Smh mods let us bant in peace.

I once compared trey and tommy to the ambiguously gay duo.

Feds are def watching.

Not even going to address the nonsense at the end of your post :lol:

Wait so Ronnie growing out a GOATee and celebrating by stroking it to take the piss outta Messi? LMFAOOOOOLLLLLKKKKKKKKK I love it!

I know a lot of us are disappointed with the Spain match, but Xavi probably opened some good wine he’s been saving and is re-watching it right now

Croatia's gonna feast

I kinda get the feeling that they will too

If you're going to roll with the three-man backline you go with 3 CBs, which in Argentina's case would be Rojo, Fazio, and Otamendi. Instead he's going with Otamendi and two FBs, Tagliafico and Mercado. I do not believe this will bode well against Croatia's potent midfield and attack.

We'll see tho, maybe they surprise me and show out. I'm very doubtful tho :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom