⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allison too rich to be having bad acne
It's true with the money he makes, he can afford the best dermatologist. But it's a little difficult when you're very physically active damn near everyday. You're producing a high level of testosterone and with that comes a lot of oil production. Oil, sweat, and dirt don't mix well, and that's how you have a bad case of acne as an adult.

Atleti had their share of flops recently too, but there was a time there was no better team at finding strikers & defenders

Wonder what Jackson Martinez is up to

Ironically, I checked up on him last week and it seems he's back in Portugal after his China spell. Injuries have piled up though and he's been trying his best to get back in form.

It's true with the money he makes, he can afford the best dermatologist. But it's a little difficult when you're very physically active damn near everyday. You're producing a high level of testosterone and with that comes a lot of oil production. Oil, sweat, and dirt don't mix well, and that's how you have a bad case of acne as an adult.
Fam, he's a GK.. bet he barely breaks a sweat lol jk

This is one of the most toothless brazil teams I've ever seen... as annoying as he is, I miss ney ney's bravado

Fam, he's a GK.. bet he barely breaks a sweat lol jk

if they have a wall in front of them(back 4)in a game, then yea they don't break a sweat. But in training, it's a different story, GKs put in that work.

let's go, men. draw some inspiration from our women :lol:

it's Guyana

calm-down-bro_o_21245.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom