⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I know you ****in lying. no wonder ancelotti was one of the worst bayern coaches in recent history. how do you not even attempt to convince one of the best RBs in history to keep playing when he's only 33

While I'm not the biggest Ancelotti guy, I'll defend this, if you got a player ready to retire that early, he probably is no longer fully invested in putting the work required to play at that level.

That account is posting wild stuff from a French journo who just leaked a bunch of stories, a lot involving french football

France knows drama man...

There's even more

20211118_191210.jpg

Feel like I need a shower after learning about some of these stories man :smh:

*the least surprising thing is probably that apparently everyone at P$G hates Leonardo's, their sporting director, guts

yikes

While I'm not the biggest Ancelotti guy, I'll defend this, if you got a player ready to retire that early, he probably is no longer fully invested in putting the work required to play at that level.

you still gotta make a genuine attempt though. can't just say ah **** it he's done especially when it's your captain

you still gotta make a genuine attempt though. can't just say ah **** it he's done especially when it's your captain

Is there some context missing here? All I have is Lahm wanted to retire, Ancelotti tried to get him to change his mind but wasn’t too pushy, likely out of the same respect that made him ask Lahm to continue with Bayern in his staff, and now Ancelotti is getting blamed? :lol:

If a dude who’s accomplished everything wants to retire then you respect his decision and it’s not on anyone to convince him otherwise.

Is there some context missing here? All I have is Lahm wanted to retire, Ancelotti tried to get him to change his mind but wasn’t too pushy, likely out of the same respect that made him ask Lahm to continue with Bayern in his staff, and now Ancelotti is getting blamed? :lol:

If a dude who’s accomplished everything wants to retire then you respect his decision and it’s not on anyone to convince him otherwise.

I think it's moreso just showing the disconnect he had at bayern. it was reported from day 1 he had 0 relationship with any players basically. still not sure why we hired an italian who didn't speak german and couldn't communicate with anyone

I think it's moreso just showing the disconnect he had at bayern. it was reported from day 1 he had 0 relationship with any players basically. still not sure why we hired an italian who didn't speak german and couldn't communicate with anyone

those to me are 2 different things though. Carlo is known to be a player’s coach and to give freedom to high level players. So I’d imagine that same respect goes off the field onto why he gave Lahm his space here. Nobody should have to convince a club legend who’s been there since his youth to come out of retirement. Especially someone who just got there, if anything that’s on all the Bayern OGs running the club. Seems Carlo just understood his place and boundaries.

...I know you ****in lying. no wonder ancelotti was one of the worst bayern coaches in recent history. how do you not even attempt to convince one of the best RBs in history to keep playing when he's only 33

Ancelotti did the right thing.

That's like begging a girl to stay when she's set on leaving.

If someone wants to leave, you let them leave. F all that begging and pleading.

After CHO cooked Amartey, Amartey’s been trying to harm CHO every time CHO has the ball at his feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom