⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
20211202_200059.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Dalot did better than awb. Lot of key passes which is needed in that position. Only reason dalot was lookn garbage water was bcz he was put in lb.. he aint no cancelo now.. telles did well too but had tad more mistakes…

20211203_073617.jpg

Gonna be a real interesting rest of the season. He talks a real good game from his introductory press conference, can't wait to see how it translates onto the pitch.

Obviously gonna take some time to really implement his style since there's games every 3 days this month like mentioned but I'm fascinated to see the squad further down the road after the festive fixture run and after a few weeks of training under him.

Also it's gonna be a welcome change having a set playing style and identity on the pitch again besides just 'Vibes FC' :lol:. He seems like a real qualified candidate to finally bring the club into the modern game and implement a serious football structure at the club.

Flo going to flex this to bring clubs back to the super league
He's trying to get the whole first two divisions to take this deal instead of the CVC. I If remember correctly, F1, Rugby didn't like their deal with them. Both Bundesliga & Serie A, rejected it. Seems like a short term cash grab that will fail.

I think we're all being naive if you don't think some form of it isn't coming, even the current UCL might become super league-esque.

Let me rephrase because I agree with some of that…

FLORENTINO PÉREZ’s Super League is DEAD………

F’KIN FINISHED……

Poor first year from Tavares?
Between Nuno, Tomiyasu, White and Ramsdale... Nuno has been the least impressive. With that said, he has been solid and I absolutely love the kid and his energy/style. He's just raw. He'll be a ****ing force for us in short time and I have no idea how we'll manage Tierney and Nuno.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom