⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footballer robberies have become a common thing now.
Yea we've been hearing stories like this way too often in England in recent years, from getting their homes robbed to getting assaulted or attempted robbery on the street.

They might have to start hiring security details or bodyguards at this point cause it's becoming all too common.

Hadn't seen this when Italy announced the same thing yesterday

Finished as the top scorer again in Europe for club and country for 3rd year in a row with 69

It's the :emoji_goat:'s 80th birthday today btw

20211231_091413.jpg

20211231_091538.jpg

After winning the European cup with little old Aberdeen when they beat Real in the final

From yesterday

20211231_091318.jpg

20211231_091422.jpg

20211231_092130.jpg

20211231_091519.jpg

Glad they got a win for him :pimp:

Also so happy that he's been able to get his flowers while he's still alive, especially after his recent health scares over the last few years

abramovich about to throw hands with lukaku. they broke their transfer record to sign him and he doesn't even call them a top club in the world :rofl:

He is a good kid. Raw, but got the skills. I think it was his agents who leaked the Bayern interest, but Gab & Jules speculated that was likely just to drum up additional interest elsewhere. Good winger/attacker type.

He was just named the best player in South America over the likes of Gabigol and others. The sky is the limit for this kid.

Quietly another free agent is Dybala, was supposed to sign an extension, but they should let him go, he's become so injury prone.

So he’s publicly professing his love for inter but it came down to they couldn’t match his new contract wish?
Just keep it to your self :lol:

So he’s publicly professing his love for inter but it came down to they couldn’t match his new contract wish?
Just keep it to your self :lol:

I hear you :lol:

They apparently didn't send him an offer though cause they couldn't afford it, they had to sell Hakimi for the same reason

Kind of makes them looking primed for repeating in Serie A that much more impressive.

Dzeko has been a solid replacement for them

Last edited:

But NT and footy Twitter told me la liga is done without Messi and CR7.

I think between Mbappe, Haaland, Torres even and now this it all just highlights how much of a disconnect there is between actual players and fans, especially those who are English speaking and grew up with EPL bias. And also folks who think like we do in our FIFA careers trying to build a legacy at a smaller club, like how much people assumed Mbappe would care about winning a CL with hometown PSG, but he wanted to bolt from the best roster they assembled.

I’ve said it before, imo going to RM is like getting into Harvard for top players. And Barca is like Stanford/Yale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom