⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mbappe, RB, Tchouameni, Endrick, and Barca not getting Haaland is a good summer window for me.

Realistic RB target? It seems like a position the fan base is more eager to fill than the front office. They seem ok with LV and injured Carvajal.

Realistic RB target? It seems like a position the fan base is more eager to fill than the front office. They seem ok with LV and injured Carvajal.

as a fan of a club who's been looking for a world class RB for a few years now, I can confidently say there are none available on the level our clubs are looking for. hakimi, reece james and TAA are probably the only 3 out there right now and definitely won't be on the market anytime soon. best bet is to keep trying youngsters out until one hits. that's what we've been trying while pavard sort of gets the job done. there's mid level guys out there, but for the price they aren't worth it imo which is why our clubs aren't going for them. RB and LB are just a ridiculously thin position right now for WC players

Oh wow. In the Nice PSG game that was Messi’s first ever penalty shootout at the club level

as a fan of a club who's been looking for a world class RB for a few years now, I can confidently say there are none available on the level our clubs are looking for. hakimi, reece james and TAA are probably the only 3 out there right now and definitely won't be on the market anytime soon. best bet is to keep trying youngsters out until one hits. that's what we've been trying while pavard sort of gets the job done. there's mid level guys out there, but for the price they aren't worth it imo which is why our clubs aren't going for them. RB and LB are just a ridiculously thin position right now for WC players

Secret hope of Agent Kroos convincing Kimmich to come play RB for Madrid

Pedro Porro is at Sporting, on loan from City, we been linked with him flyeed flyeed

We can also bring back Odrizola

I think last week it came out they aren't happy that LV is playing so much

Flo has been paying off Madrid outlets for good coverage for years too.

Guess it’s just accepted now :lol:

What kind of child labor laws exist with footy? How are Bayern attempting to lock down 16 year olds for a "long term plan". Is that even legal?

I was really looking forward to Barca crumbling post Messi...i don't understand how they are some how scooping up players and keeping Dembele.

Lifetime Nike contract and Jr is allowed to wear Adidas? Did adidas sign him or something? :lol:

I could never see MJ or Bron’s children being allowed to wear another brand :lol:

1643730157938.png

Barca signing Auba seems so unnecessary jape jape defend it

shiiiiiiiiet i can't think of any reasons it's a bad idea
free transfer, really low wages, barca have the option in the summer to either pick him up for the next szn or not
barca need goals to make the CL.
last 2 szns have seen suarez, messi, and griezmann leave. dembele is exiled and ansu fati is out.
that's like 98% of barca's goals gone. memphis and ferran are the only players that can score on this level but memphis doesn't look good under xavi and ferran has only been there for 3 weeks. it's not enough.

time will tell of course but what's the alternative? rely on luuk de jong to make the CL?

Lifetime Nike contract and Jr is allowed to wear Adidas? Did adidas sign him or something? :lol:

I could never see MJ or Bron’s children being allowed to wear another brand :lol:

1643730157938.png

In the Georgina doc, CR7 gave me the vibes that he's not a "helicopter dad". He lets CRJr do him and checks him when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom