⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auba deserves better than to be shipped out so haphazardly after what he's done for Arsenal, was at least nice enough to not fleece them by staying put just to collect his high wages.

Gonna need Cameroon to take care of business against them today cause it'll be nasty business if they lose after that :lol:

AFCON is different though, even the best players playing in Europe struggle more often than not so it's not just a Mo thing

Gonna need Cameroon to take care of business against them today cause it'll be nasty business if they lose after that :lol:

AFCON is different though, even the best players playing in Europe struggle more often than not so it's not just a Mo thing

Imma need Egypt to handle biz so they can meet Senegal at the final. Salah vs Mane :pimp:

Imma need Egypt to handle biz so they can meet Senegal at the final. Salah vs Mane :pimp:
Would be cool and Egypt has been on a real improbable run but Cameroon have probably been the most consistent squad all tourney.

Been good all over the pitch and they haven't lost at home in 30 years.

From an RM fan perspective, imo it seems pretty clear that at some stage in his career Haaland wants to play in Spain. Benz has been a top 5 player so at the moment I’m fine with waiting for Haaland.

But from Haaland’s perspective, if I’m him I give up some money and go to RM now. If he waits Mbappe will have gotten years on him in becoming the undisputed alpha of the team, who gets the glory and has the heart of the fans, and the BdO favoritism. He’d be more of the merc that joined a presumably already successful project, vs spear-heading the next generation and writing the history books together.

But who knows, maybe there’s a part of him that sees a long career ahead, and wouldn’t mind a few years of EPL glory while setting up another bargain release clause like he’s got in Dortmund.

Last edited:
Sources from England think Haaland is going to RM, sources from Spain thinks he's going to City. Somebody is getting played.

Again as long as he doesn't end up at Barca is the win.

I’m also happy with the report that RM drew a boundary saying Mbappe would be the highest paid. Instead of getting caught up in an endless bidding war that leaves the older, more proven, and $0 transfer fee Mbappe salty.

Remember when Flo was crying poverty to push his Super League agenda?

lie-lies.gif

also didnt see zidane in the trailer who's as big as anyone there ever was at the club so not going to read too much into it. But it would be hilarious if they have this documentary and not have acknowledge ramos and ronaldo. why even do it at this point if theyre not allowed to

Well this is interesting. Nobody would have called Asensio as a false 9 to fill for the absent Benz. I don’t get keeping Jovic if this is how little trust you have in him. I also would have guessed Hazard to be a false 9 before Asensio. I expect to see a lot of Asensio’s left foot dominance creating angles to find Vini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom